AVP finished? Lets go for Predator

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

As the articile stats,

The producer of AVP, AVPR, and Predator: John Davis has no plans on expanding the avp/avpr franchise. After speaking with the 'Governator' aka Arnold Schwarzenegger who plans on joining in another movie if his political plans seize. Davis says they've already started on a script for a new predator movie.

My question to all of you is: Do you think they'll trash the beloved Predator franchise with another terrible movie made by unexperianced directors, or will this new movie be box office gold?

The link to the article:
http://www.collider.com/entertainment/interviews/article.asp/aid/9244/tcid/1

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

It would be interesting to see a new and better predator. To answer our old questions, like the females. I found out how the hybrids came about ^^

OK back on subject. Regardless if they make another bad one. But regardless of that "bad franchise" anything can be taken as bad if you think of it as "perfect" I would just like to see all the new weapons they would love to make and show. Like the laser's and the explosive stuff.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

It has arnie?

I like this. We've got both Ripley and Dutch. I have high hopes for A5 and P3.

Peterson, Yautja, 15 years ago

lol exact same thing i was thinking Jack! But i do think it should be at least better then Predator 2. So all in All anything with Arnold in it should be baddass!

Well, there was this ONE movie he was in that sucked. ANyone saw 'The last action hero?'

TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 15 years ago

Last Action Hero was ok. in my opinion anyways. but I think a new Predator or A5 would be much better then a nother AvP movie. I had enough of the AvP films. I'm ready for A5 or Predator III.

meh never got arond to seeing that one but still i think we need a Predator 3

I'm rather excited to see alien 5, if only for the chance of seeing Colonial Marines again.

lilwrek, Yautja, 15 years ago

so avp 3 is caming out next year their is one and u will be oww their is not but their is.

Sergeant_Gizmo, Yautja, 15 years ago

What about an AVP film with Ripley AND Schwarzenegger!

HOLY SHIT.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

GTFO.

As for Predator 3 with Arnold, hmmm... i hope they don't give humans some badass new technology and make the film all about them.

I can see it now, instead of "GET TO THE CHOPPA!" it'll be "GET TO THE DROPSHIP!!!"

Sergeant_Gizmo, Yautja, 15 years ago

*drools*

It's been too long since a kick-ass Alien or Predator film!

Suggestion: Get Zach Snyder to direct both.

lol thats great "GET iNTO THE DROPSHIP!' rofl v2

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

To a woman. And then ripley helps her get into the dropship and says to her "Get away from here, you BITCH!"

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

I would love to see a new Predator movie, but not with Arnie as the star. It would be cool for him to have a smaller part in it, but he is too old to play the hero of a predator movie.

I kinda Agree with Predator428. I like Anie, but hes to old for a staring role.

tawganator, Yautja, 15 years ago

I don't think its fair to say Arnie is to old for another action movie. I meen look at Sly he did pritty good in Rocky Balboa and Rambo. The old guys aren't going to go silently in to the night, "I'll be back".

well tawganator may be right, I guess I haven't thought of that. the old guys will rise again!

why hell, I don't think Arnies that old. now that I think of it. hell everytime I see him on the news I keep expecting him to go terminator. or fight a Predator.

Auto_Pred, Yautja, 15 years ago

AVP wasnt to bad, but AVP R was quite possibly the worsed movie I have ever seen. There was no interesting story or character development, crappy setting, no LIGHTING used in the fight scenes (this may have been the plan to cover up the budget.) The only high-point about AVP R were the Predator costumes, which seemed to look more like the original.

You've read my mind,

if you think of AVPR as a fan film its impressive, but for a regular full budget film produced by Fox..its a piece of crap.