Pedalien inquiry...!

Bootydaddy, Yautja, 19 years ago

I think the pedalien came so easy at the end of the movie AVP....remember in alien 4? When the half humanoid alien born just because Ripley have Alien DNA at the first place which let her has sence of feel when the queen called her , also that's the reason Ripley not being attack at all...

In AVP, I don't think that predator has the alien DNA at the first place, and he also being the target of alien queen as well, one of the part in the movie still missing is what happen when the face-hugger attacked the pred, anybody remember that. This screen is being cut on purpose, personally I think that's the time when the pred started having the alien baby, but I still feel don't make sence some how, many of the people has being attacked by face-hugger but just end up borned a normal alien afterward, as the same situation as what happened to the pred, I don't think the predalien would just born at this term...Mr Anderson hasn't explained it well at all, that's why many AVP fans disapointed...

The master pred is back!

CELTIC_KING, Yautja, 19 years ago

YEA THATS KINDA WHAT I WAS WANTING TO SAY,

daveberg, Yautja, 19 years ago

DNA obviously differes from species to species, the aliens adapt by taking strains of their hosts DNA thus making their appearance change slightly.

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

CELTIC_KING, Yautja, 19 years ago

IT SHOULDNT MATTER WHAT DNA IT HAS, THE FACEHUGGER DIPOSITS THE EMBRIO THEN WHAT IT GROWS INSIDE IT TAKE SOME FORM OF IT RIGHT,
SRY IF IM BEING RUDE

Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

on the contrary, i think that the alien's ability to take on features of their host is their way of survival, they adapt to whatever species they are exposed to so they are more fit to conquer it. that's what ive always thought. also, the newborn in Alien Res. was a result of the cloning process and not a natural part of the aliens' life cycle, therefore the whole taking on of DNA thing isnt really an issue.

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

Unknown, Yautja, 19 years ago

Yes but the adapting may lead to the death of all aliens. If the aliens keep taking some DNA from there hosts (which are mosty humans) then the alien will slowly lose its alien self and become more human. There own nature may lead to there own death

Which im not that sad about...well guess there wouldnt be many trouphs from me...

HannibalLecter-468x60-2.jpg