Sparring Topic?

Peterson, Human, 15 years ago

hey didn't we used to have a sparring topic, if so we should get that up again!

x_saysell, Human, 15 years ago

I do think I could polish up some skills seen as I missed the start of the RP

yes would be nice mate

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

We already have a form of sparring topic, although not a proper one. My skull seems like a pretty decent place to practise your RP skills, if you are willing to spend the time one it.

Waralien, Human, 15 years ago

Well its actually more of a game of keep away. No one really works on anything. Except maybe the urge to kill the idoit who screwed something up. Anyway if you all want a sparring topic so bad start one or else allow me to put one up. I just need the rules for it cuz I never really saw to much of it myself.

All in favor of a new Sparring Topic say I....

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

I.

Dragon, Human, 15 years ago

I.

I will have one posted! :)

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 15 years ago

I

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

I do hope it won't end up like the last one. Dont get me wrong, but a sparing topic out here is a great Idea and I hope that, it stays as it is. I hope that it don't get in to nonsense that it held before. With Vampires and werewolves and other things that has happened before. I would love to spar with a few of you. -nod-

FireHunter, Human, 15 years ago

O....I mean I

alien-drone, Human, 15 years ago

i

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

NO U

vevlaa, Human, 15 years ago

AYE

or I. if you must...

Kirby-Cage, Human, 15 years ago

I

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

Sorry, but this topic was getting a little aggravating with multiple posts with just one letter in it... I mean, come on!! You can atleast add a piece of thought to the post just to show that you support it instead of simply expressing that you will.

EDIT: Don't get me wrong, I do support the idea of having a Sparring Topic. In fact, we 'did' have a Sparring Topic last year, but for some odd reason, it disappeared. I do not know if it was taken out just like the Free Chat topic or what, but it fell of the face of the site.
Anyway, I am giving my 110% support on this idea. I would also recommend that the topic will be in the RPG Thread.

Kidd you do have a good point but for a voting topic like this only the letter I is truly needed in a topic. I am not trying to be an ass or anything i am simply voicing my opinion.

As for the rest of you v2 said he wanted to take care of the Sparrring topic stuff, i had talked to him personaly about it so just hold tight!