Your Collection

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

This is your chance to brag about being the ultimate avp/predator/alien fan, tell us about your most prize collection.

Well....mine, it is a pretty small collection. I only have three figures: Macfarlen Predator2 figure, as well as a Macfarlen alien warrior, Aliens style. I've got this really old blue predator figure and 6 darkhorse alien comics.

I'm planning on buying more stuff, I'm partial to Macfarlen figures because of their detail. Everything is so expensive now though, so I've been holding out on expanding.

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

Comic's and books. I have more of the books then the comic's.

lilwrek, Yautja, 15 years ago

i have a the 18cm predator the 18 cm predalien and 18cm warrior and the wolfs predator mask from avp2 cos i won a prize for doing a thing.And all the alien books.And alien vs predator gold edition and avp2 game and avp2 epanshon and alien and aliens and alien 3 on the pc.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

All I have is two Comic Omnibuses (AvP Vol II and Panel to Panel) and Aliens: DNA War. Although, I also have the AvP2 game now.

So, pretty piss-poor collection.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

I don't collect. I just have the two fps AvP games and with their respective gold edition and expansion and all the alien, predator and avp movies which i assume all of you have...

OH wow, finally found the first AVP game

That game is great, isn't it? Much better than the second one in my opinion. At least as far as the movements of the alien go, you move much faster and easier on the walls in this one, i can finish the game in about 20 minutes with the alien <3. Well not including the bonuses, those i don't know by heart, haven't played them continuously for 4 years, about 10 times a day.

I do suggest reading the manual and not going in. AND not wearing a pair of headphones with the volume way up sa to hear all around the game.....i didn't read the book. I did have the heaphones off and the roar of the pred made me jump and curse all the while ripping the headphones off meh ears.

predatoress, Yautja, 15 years ago

Ehh... I just have the movies on VHS (on what format the movies were originally made) and DVD's, the DVD ones are copied... Too bad I got a copy of AvP2 as well against my will... (I can see all tr00 fans ripping their pants off but I don't have afford to pay 30 euros just cos of one movie).

Dunno if you can find any fans in Finland who would've bought comics or figures. 'Cos at least it was new to me they HAD stuff like that at all on the market.

I think I've once seen a predator shirt somewhere lol

You got a copy of avp2 the movie or the game, cos it's kinda confusing, you know, with your interesting way of englishing.

I believe the movie. Silly DW.

predatoress, Yautja, 15 years ago

Wraith - By now you should know I don't play computer games. I've been your wife almost an year, for God's sake *cries* lol

Yes, I meant the movie.

Oh, honey, i know you meant the movie, by now you should know i just like picking on your english, i've been your husband for almost a year *cries* :3 <3

MrXeno, Yautja, 15 years ago

Wraith!! Show your wife some respect!

Either way i got a dvd collection of all the 4 alien movies. The box is actually very ugly, but it has the movies.
I also have the first AvP movie... But i dunno where it is now...