AVP: No Mercy trailer

tashux22, Undefined, 15 years ago

Could anyone show me what this looks like because I know this is not real.

Give me a link or something.

nikkie_murray, Undefined, 15 years ago

If what is real?

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

This gives me a headache. Seriously. This gives me a huge, damn, HEADACHE, NOT ERECTION, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING THERE, YOU PERVERT?? By this, i mean, a subleader not knowing what the shit is going on.

But, i will try to get over my huge, wonderful, hard to carry HEADACHE, PERVERT!... and explain politely. There was some guy whose name i can't remember right now because of my headache, who supposedly made an Alien vs. Predator cartoon entitled "No Mercy", using characters submited by the users of this forum, long before you, my dear girl, or woman, or whatever you wish to call yourself, were dragged in here by Malus and exploded into the position of subleader before you had any chance to earn it in any way, which, as much as it may bother me, is not my business and i cannot tell Peterson how to lead his own clan, which is why i try not to talk about it, but it... just gives me a huge erection. ER, i mean headache. Just like, you know, that time, when an alien was the subleader of a predator clan. And that other time, when in stead of hearing everyone's requests and making Kidd a moderator, the good moderators made one from their own clan a moderator, along with a member who hadn't been active for almost a year. Those are just things that bother me, no need to take them into consideration. As i was saying, the guy whose name i don't remember right now was supposed to be done with the cartoon sometime around now, i think. And he also made a trailer that i don't remember, but no one seemes to know where the hell to find it.

Lucifer, Undefined, 15 years ago

meowth that's RIGHT

nikkie_murray, Undefined, 15 years ago

I was asking for the link, now go and be a good little boy and rant at another place that is not here.

What... I really... don't want to be in bad realtions with Peterson, but it looks to me like you're not being very respectful, whereas i gave you all the respect you've shown to disurve since your coming here. I don't really like new people, especially if they are disrespectful. Read through the older topics if you want the link. And don't be disrespectful, great subleader of the Alpha Draconis! I will rant as much as i like, wherever i like.

Also, why so serious?

666, Undefined, 15 years ago

WHAT THE !@#$ IS YOUR PROBLEM DW!? She was being very respectful to everyone! YOU are ,on the other hand, are NOT being respectful! Now calm down!!!

Lucifer, Undefined, 15 years ago

sir calm down SIR I REPEAT CALM DOWN ....SIR IM GOING TO HAVE TO ASK YOU TO LEAVE THE AREA SIR ....SIR!!!!!

where he go ?

-Bloo-, Undefined, 15 years ago

Settle down kids. Really, if you have beef go settle it on MSN, not here.

Namicole, Undefined, 15 years ago

I got sloppy Joe's but no beef =(

O RLY? Well i would spam with you more, but srsly i wrote all that last night, i was pretty tired, i don't filter my thoughts too well, though i managed to filter the "tits or gtfo" thought that kept harassing me. Anyway, i beg to differ, and i strangely agree with myself this time, she hasn't done anything useful yet, other than probably convincing shadow to mutilate her in the RPG, so no respect for her until she does something useful, like... not responding to spam and taking only the useful information into consideration? I will no longer spam in this thread, even though it is compromised.

vevlaa, Undefined, 15 years ago

heh you can try... unlike you, we actually protect each other