my class for predator is a warrior

lilwrek, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

what is your class to try it go to google and type in predator quiz and click on what class of predator are you.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

http://members.iinet.net.au/~jaherne/thehunted/misc/quiz1.php

Thats the link to the quiz.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

lilwrek have you by any chance made a new account wanting to turn to the predator side? Because that would really be one of the best days of my life.

yes i have made a new one.

vevlaa, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

thats kinda against the rules.......

isn't it?

Yes, you will have to leave the Shadow Serpents and never be an alien again. I'm sorry to do this to the predators, but it's either them or us.

so i cant be a alien eney more.

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Dammit DW why couldnt you suggest to himto be a marine?
ohh as LW for your request youll have to wait one of the subleaders or leadr of HM to decide.

Lol sorry, didn't mean it like that lilwrek, i just want you to leave forever and never be heard from again, you can still be an alien, but you can't be both alien and predator at the same time. You have to choose which one of the accounts you want to keep.

MrXeno, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

It should be obvious that you can only have one account, but its allowed to make mistakes...

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

It's alright to have two accounts, one for a back-up. You just can't use them at the same time - I heard that back in the day some guy just started arguing with himself over nothing and he got his brains blown out of his head with the banhammer. Funny shit.

aliens i wont to be aliens. aliens rule predators suck.

vevlaa, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

hey bloo, got a link to that?

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I actually don't, and I doubt the thread's still up, really old threads get deleted. I wish an old member here had a link, though.

Peterson, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

lol bloo i remember that i tried finding it but too bad, anyways a little off topic but w/e

lilwrek in front of the link on the bottom where your signiture is type html>