is any one playing the rpg

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

is any one playing the rpg right now im feeling lonely lol

game over game over... o 2 more lives. im an R.P.G alien

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

yeah i like it looks good...so how about yesterday good times?

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, wristblades for each arm both wristblades are extendable to 4 feet long. and side arm blades for each arm (side arm blades are acid proof but not the wrist blades), he carries a combistick(acid proof), a lower powered but higher fire rate plasmacaster, two discs(acid proof) which he is able to dual wield and throw with the recall ability, net gun, one dagger(acid proof), cloaking generator, mask with all vision modes(for each speices), medicomp, self detenating device, thermal netting, are all his weapons and equipment.

i noticed
(new pic same great tast.lol)

game over game over... o 2 more lives. im an R.P.G alien

i might just have myself disappear so i can battle someone else

K20A2 is equipped with standard Predator armor, wristblades for each arm both wristblades are extendable to 4 feet long. and side arm blades for each arm (side arm blades are acid proof but not the wrist blades), he carries a combistick(acid proof), a lower powered but higher fire rate plasmacaster, two discs(acid proof) which he is able to dual wield and throw with the recall ability, net gun, one dagger(acid proof), cloaking generator, mask with all vision modes(for each speices), medicomp, self detenating device, thermal netting, are all his weapons and equipment.

hey whats up sorry but me and quickslash are going at it and he is logged off

sweetness dudes alright let the battle continue!!!!!!!!

i'm on here for a while, like DB says, we all gots stuff ta do, off to da rpg i goes.....

to be rogue is to rule.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

like i said lads, ya have to be patient, guys on this board are from all over the world and have got other things to do besides post on here, i can vouvh for that, i've been so busy lately i've not had much chance to do anything!

as for strength issues, just be sure you recieve as much as you give, technically, (without sounding arrogant) its the clan leaders who should be the most pumped up in the RPGS, and elder members that have been here for a long time, it's fine to takcle more than one opponent just as long as theres no cheapness going on.

rmember, its all about havin fun and it doesnt matter if you get killed off or not, you can come back for the next RPG and start over....

woah.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

i am not too strong am i cause if i am tell me i did fend off 3 or 4 Xenos after all?

thanks you did too...hopefully i will either kill quickslash so i can finish off the other 2 rogues

yep, you did good sonny

game over game over... o 2 more lives. im an R.P.G alien ( new pic same great tast )

well you he kill us

game over game over... o 2 more lives. im an R.P.G alien ( new pic same great tast )