i know were to buy avp replacas from the movie in nz dollers

lilwrek, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

i know were to buy them thay are $155 for the predator mask and $266 for a 55cm elder predator.

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

thank you for telling us where instead of giving us information that doesnt help...

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

lol

its true it in nz dollers it alien vs predator collectabuls and movie replacas

Waralien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

lilwrek, if you had time to enter this why didn't you join the RPG? Well its too late to try anyway, but why. And if the answer was, "im not offically in Shadow Serpents" its fine. I participated in my first RPG and I was still on the guest list of that clan. It was only after that I got to move on up in the ranks of the clan. Unfortuatly its pretty dead now.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

what, are you trying to destroy the whole RPG? Pray to God that he grows a brain first and then tell him to join! I mean, even after the first post he didn't get that TELLING US HOW MUCH THEY COST IS USELESS AS LONG AS HE DOESN'T MENTION WHERE THEY CAN BE BOUGHT AT!

Waralien, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

.........your right. But at this moment we need all the help we can get. Even if it comes from people who just mention the price and not the location....

i am just fu@#ing telling u were to buy them !!!!!!!

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Everybody relax, lilwrek its great that you found those items, but what people are asking you to do is post a link to the website that you found this information.

it is alien and predator collectibles. reel collectibles.

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Remember what i said about a brain, PRED? I am perfectly relaxed now and my opinion still stands.

Lilwrek... Everyone believes that you found those collectibles. But what everyone is wondering is where. Mkay?

i am so mad from school and i have lots to worry abowt but school has me down in the dumps!!! And it is making my head ake.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

"Remember what i said about a brain, PRED? I am perfectly relaxed now and my opinion still stands."-

No memory, my statement mainly is to lilwrek.

Anyways lilwrek in cases where your trying to give people information about a certain website, its best to copy and paste the URL, example: lets say I want to let people know where to find cool pictures of the movie alien vs predator, I'd post the link:

www.google.com/images/alienvspredator

this is a fake link, but still try doing this for now on ok lilwrek.