We Need Att3ntion

ApeX, Undefined, 15 years ago

I think its high past time that the powers at be get on making us a new game for the Alien Pred franchise. has anyone heard anything about an actual RPG or new FPS coming out!?. movies are fun but I want action, I don't know about you guys, but I'm tired of the woman impowerment movement on the big screen, it's killing the action! I think a console/pc game... not PSP is needed now! they're leaving us fans out to dry man. I think a sweet game they should make should involve Apex the unsung human hero. genetically enhanced and mentaly enginered by Yutani labs to infiltrate hives and tag new species for collection... like the snake? or in the jungles of upcoming worlds where gorilla aliens roam free...but anyways, I'm just a nobody fan ranting and venting to def ears.

alex would have fun making those in a new movie, why don't they ever include the other alien species, they're so much cooler than regular warriors. like a flying queen...come on writers/directors...theres so many untapped resources for these films your not giving to us!!!...

ok I'm done. feel free to delete my long boring post.

-long time reader, first time poster

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

GTFO

errr, i mean, hi, sorry, i'm a little stressed right now about some personal thing.

well the only thing i know about is that Aliens: Colonial Marines game, nothing interesting, have fun.

Lucifer, Undefined, 15 years ago

well.... maybe we can just nuke the alien planet .. nukes seems to solve all alien probloms lol

Namicole, Undefined, 15 years ago

I think it's official we need to have three chears for the Manhatten Project of 1941-1945 for giving us the nuke, that famouse day when they dropped the first ever of at the famouse Trinity test. Know we have a totally Expansive, Ineffictive, chaotic weapon to use against the alien's who will just immeditly keep reproduicing and slowely take over your brain! *rants of saying "join us..." "Join us..."*

-Bloo-, Undefined, 15 years ago

Why not? Because a movie with a flying Queen in it + Planet of the Apes = total fail.

alien-drone, Undefined, 15 years ago

what are you on about