Can Xenomorphs survive without eating for 10 000 years?

Xenomorphose, Undefined, 19 years ago

AVPdesignnew.bmp.jpg

Dizzi, Undefined, 19 years ago

About you guys sticking to only one source of information from the movies or comic books, why don't you guys try to use both. Collect the information from both sources and combine the information to try to get a resolution. Just an idea-k-.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

hmmm, high seculation on weather the xenomorphs can do this or not, some say the aliens can survive for centuries witout the aid of food, others say the life span is extremeley short so the need of food and energy is paramount. excuse any spelling mistakes as i'm totally pis*ed.

byebyebustedsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

Bout' what?

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

ahh, sorry, not pis*ed off, as in totally drunk....

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Hmm I think i'll agree on your first option Dave, because if the second option is true, how can the Xenomorphs reproduce and over populate its prey? And another thing if the Xenomorphs that are guarding the queen, or even the queen itself when she is in a ovipositor, they dont eat much because I dont think many can even survive going through all the others until they have reached the queen herself; so if food and energy is paramount they'll die really quickly don't you think? What I think is that they carry some metabolistic impending chemical from the egg spore stage which gives energy into the blood and tissues of the Xenomorph that regenerates and feeds the Xenomorph with vital complex sugars to give it energy to atleast its minimum requirement.

AVPdesignnew.bmp.jpg

the chemical balences of the alien system also rely heavily on the acidic content in the bloodstream, this acts as a fuel for the alien enabling it sustain life in absolutley any environment.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

the aliens would be skeletons whitout food for 10 000 years!!! and I dont think the aliens live for that long eather!!!!!

in mine opinion of corse!

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:
WE ARE BOURNE WHEN ONE OF YOURS DIES.
WE ARE A LIVING DISASTER.
WE ARE THE APOCALYPSE FROM SPACE!!!!!!

apparently their source of food is fuled by the acid content that is reproduced through their body, the natural gas in the atmosphere is filtered through the dorsal spines and helps aid this and keeps the aliens energy resources from waining out. (as avp fan said, in my opinion)

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

how u remeber that when ur p*ssed i dont know but u alway come out with the best answer

topdogg.jpg

hehehe, i dunno mate, i dunno. i was a complete wreck the other night, suprised i could even type!

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Dudes I just remembered, the Xenomorphs feed on the secretion of jelly from the Xenomorph queen, that gives who ever eats it energy and revitalized.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

that is true but the logic behind that follows the reasoning from the books not the movies, but, a nice point none the less.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

hey that was a bloody good terory!!!
maybe the aliens feed on the queen s jelly. but I dont think the alien queen eats it! maybe the alien queen eats meat and produce alien jelly to the drones.

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:

hey wait a minut that stinks!!!!! what would happend if a human eats it!!!!!!would he beacome super strong yust like an alien????
nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

if he dies I will be happy.
if something else happens I will go berserk!

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:

no

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

what would happen then?

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:

in the books the royal jelly acted as a drug that humans could take to perform better. but again, its all theory from the books, i wish everyone would keep to the actual movie side of things.....

......oh in a perfect world.......

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

so you are saying that its bullsh*t? for if you do, I belive in that!

THE ALIEN PLOUGE:

it is indeed bullsh*t, stick with the films my friends, they are the real deal.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

thanx!

THE ALIEN PLOUGE: