Planet AVP people are stupid!

tashux22, Undefined, 15 years ago

Ok I put the "Predator 2" Elder against Boba Fett, but they said Elder Predators little screen time confirms they have never fought in there whole life. whats worse they say there not seasoned hunters because of a little screen time

The Link

http://forumplanet.gamespy.com/community/b49024/19853162/p1/?89

Are they just being dicks to me when they say Elder Predators are not seasoned hunters because of a little screen time?.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

Let me restate Dropdead's question.

Who cares?

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 15 years ago

That is their opinion, it doesn't exactly mean anything, so I wouldn't take it personally.

So Elder Predators still are seasoned hunters that was just that persons opinion.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 15 years ago

Like so many things in the AvP-verse, we have no idea until we see them in a movie.

It really isn't that big a deal.

alien-drone, Undefined, 15 years ago

why are you getting so angry over something so stupid

lilwrek, Undefined, 15 years ago

alien-drone is right he is its so stupid to figte over this.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

where the hell do you get the igte? there is no igte in any english word that is read like "fight" or "right".

Alpha, Undefined, 15 years ago

Kekeke, Literacy Nazis rise again, by the look of it. But yah, seems a bit stupid to get angry over it. Just as stupid as to assume Elders suck in combat due to little screen time. They're savin that for the next movie, that's what my moneys is on.

But yeah, I try to save time by assuming everyone is stupid. Easier that way. Meh.

"Literacy Nazis rise again"- Ha! Nicely put, but Deathdrop is correct, we can incur that because the elder predators have lived so long, it leads us to believe they must have obtain some kind of impressive skill.

i agree with that

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 15 years ago

lol Planet AvP members. what ever they are smokin I'll take some. LOL!

yeah I agree, don't let people like that get in your head. besides. what makes them think they are always right? they are only wanting attention, and they feel they always have to be right. don't let them get to you bud. just let it pass.

Sorry people sometimes I get too mad if there jerks to me.

Lucifer, Undefined, 15 years ago

is that true now ... and should we really care if thay are jerks there if we hang out here ?!? :D

thats true as well

Deathdrop, Undefined, 15 years ago

This is still going?!

No, Locked.