Are Elder Predators dangerous fighters?

tashux22, Undefined, 15 years ago

Ok because there veteran warriors does that mean they would be very dangerous to fight?.

x_saysell, Undefined, 15 years ago

Well imagine if you lived for centuries maby even thousands of years always fighting perfecting your skills.
Now do you think you would be a dangerous fighter?

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

Of course not, they are just averege predators like you and me, they go to work at 12 PM each day, they manufacture screws for 5 hours straight, they go to a nearby restaurant and eat alot of sushi, because let me tell you, 5 hours of manufacturing screws make you pretty hungry, then they go home. They watch TV till 10 PM and then go out with their friends or their girlfriend, they get back at 12 AM and fall asleep as soon as they sit down in their favourite armchair that their dad bought from a garage sale many years ago. Suddenly, one day, a guy knocks on their door and says...
"Young man, how would you like to lead an army?"
"What.. but i..."
"YOU'RE IN!"
"But me and my girlfriend are getting married next week, we just managed to get enaugh money for a new house... what..."
"... I understand this must seem a bit sudden, but i assure you, it's nothing to worry about! You lead a ship on a 60 years trip to Earth and back tomorrow, you will be picked up in half an hour, so be ready by then. I wish you the best of luck from now on."

And that is how an Elder is created.

Waralien, Undefined, 15 years ago

Wow I never knew. After all this time I thought it was some kind of ceremony. lol

Nah but elders are seasoned fighters. They know all the tricks, have all the skills needed to be at the top of the Predator ranks. So of coarse they will be tough to fight.

alien-drone, Undefined, 15 years ago

i think they would know more about fighting than the average predator

nikkie_murray, Undefined, 15 years ago

So the elder's are not those wimpy mice I see?!
Damn and I was hoping to keep one as a pet, something to take care of and its butt

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 15 years ago

Eh, humans.

hey

Why would you wanna take care of a mouse's butt...?

no one would

The part I don't understand is: 'and its butt'
......what?

Yea, the pictures show that preds take care of girls' butts, not the other way around.

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 15 years ago

perhaps the missing words are "kick its", but unless we get some conformation on it I can only assume that is what is missing in the sentece.

Yeah thats a great picture of a human and predator getting along...