When will the new RPG start????????????????

666, Yautja, 15 years ago

When will the new RPG start??!!

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 15 years ago

The voting is still going on. Right now there is a conflict of ideas. When the voting is over and a winning idea is announced it will probably start right after the voting is over. Just be patient mate.

What I ment was after the voteing was over.!!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

It takes about 5 months to prepare the whole thing, chances are, by late 2010 we will be able to start the signing up and then the plot will be written. And 5 months later, an RPG!

ARE YOU SHITIN ME!!!!

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

No, i am not shitting at the moment. However, if at any time i am shitting and in stead of shit, you come out of my ass, i will let you know.

black_warrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

LMFAOROFL!

Ofcourse the RPG will not start in 2010, seriously, thats insane. The rpg will start when the voting is over, at the most maybe a month after voting is done.

x_saysell, Yautja, 15 years ago

aww man couldn’t you of let him believe it would start 2010 I wanted to see where this was going to go lol

and btw is it really necessary for that many ?s in the post title it just looks daft.

There are that many ?'s because it got peoples attention. Ex: you.

x_saysell, Yautja, 15 years ago

I would have read it anyway. They just anoyed me lol

Alpha, Yautja, 15 years ago

Hey, will I be able to join this one? I don't wanna wait till 2010 or anywhere near that long.

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

After everyone votes for which story line they want, We'll setup a sign up topic as well as the official rpg topic.