Deathdrop...

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

Read my thread-DAVEBERG, TD, BUG-HUNT AND ALL OTHERS, we are going to write a detail description of the Xenomorphs and Predators. I will need an expert on the Predators you are the only one that I can think of at the moment. Read the thread and let me know what you think of it. If you can try to get a hold of TD, DAVE and BUG-HUNT are handling the Xenomorph part we will handle the Predator part. Later bro.

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

weekend is all good my friend, just chilling out, work ha been hectic so i need the weekend to recharge.

boneship.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

THEENDLESSWAR, Undefined, 19 years ago

whats going on?

Not to much dude, how you doing?

Awesome dude, so hows your weekend treating you?

Wicked dude, Dave said he would get back to me next week sometime and go over the full details of what we are going to do. We are going to use some of the same set-up and format with a lot more detail that I used in the thread-TIME TO PUT THIS TO BED-CLASSIC BATTLE BETWEEN ALIENS AND PREDATORS. I don't know if you read it yet but check it out to get an idea of what Dave and I are shooting for I don't know if he has talked to BUG-HUNT yet but I am sure he will help. But yeah get back to me on the other thread when you can. I don't know if I am going to be on this weekend. If I don't talk to you before I live or if you don't get back to me later bro. I will be on for like 45 more mins.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

Hey, thanks for the info! That sounds good to me. Sure, I'll help with the pred side of it. I'll try to get a hold of TD as well. See ya later, dude!

Everyone is insane. The ones in the nuthouse just got caught.

easy bro, hows it going, i'm just kicking back and making a few new sigs, nothing like a bit of the old photosop to keep the mind ticking over.

boneship.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Wicked bro, hey this the only time that I am going to be on all weekend. I won't be on til Monday. So let me know what is going on regarding the Alien and Predator comparison page we are going to put together, when I get on Monday.

Nothin' much. Just surfing the web. And getting about a million "this page could not be found" images...

Hey guys whats going on?

cheers matey, thanks for everyones comments...

boneship.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Yeah, that sig is WICKED!

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

yeah, yeah that's right i have the books and comics, i talk to you in the week you know my theory about the space jockys how they al died + what the ship was.

techbugsig.jpg

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

wow cool sig daveberg!

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

shane73036.tripod.com/avp

right, during the coming week i'm going to write a mock up and i'll email it to you guys to see if theres anything we can discuss that needs to be changed or adapted, seeing as some of the people on the board also like to go by the theorys on the comics (cough BULLSH!T cough) think i may include a seperate section for that two - bughunt - you have got most of the books and have some comics last time i checked, you wanna add stuff into the mix about that and i'll dive straight into thealien biology form the films.

when reading my analysis dont be shy to tell me if theres something there you're not fond of, we're all adults here, sure we can talk it through and come to a mutual agreement.

cheers lads.

D.

boneship.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Sounds good.