Predators live for thousands of years?

tashux22, Undefined, 15 years ago

This is what Paul Anderson said in his audio commentary for the movie.

black_warrior, Undefined, 15 years ago

It has been a commonly excepted idea.

The elder in Predator2 gave Glover that old pistol from 1500's(right?)

I would think that predators can live for hundreds, maybe thousands of years.

alien-drone, Undefined, 15 years ago

yeah i think thats right

broken-tusk, Undefined, 15 years ago

i think that's right. also in the game "predator: concrete jungle" the hunter is banished to a desert planet for 100 years.

alien-drone, Undefined, 15 years ago

i remember that

concretehunter, Undefined, 15 years ago

no... realy they live for double the human lifespan wicj is 200years. usualy thats classed as young if they die at that age the most i would guess it 250. as i know im not saying im right

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 15 years ago

the year on the pistol was 1715.

normaly if a human's diet is right, and kept in good shape they can live for 100 years.

A Predator on the other hand when they grow, the years on they're planet may be much diffrent then ours. the time for the sun (or suns) to fully rotate may take longer. although this might not make any influence on the growth of a Predator I'm just giving some ideas.

some species have been known to live for over 100 years. especualy crocs and Gators. it could also be because of they're diets and life style.

giant_predator, Undefined, 15 years ago

yes predators can live for thousanads of years the master predator is actually two thousnads years. where iget my info i can't tell you.

Peterson, Undefined, 15 years ago

oh wow...

But yes If you have played Concrete Jungle its kinda gone into Depth and Detail on how this one chick and her son live for thousands of years because of Scar's blood getting on them after he was shot.

predatorgirl, Undefined, 13 years ago

iv seen concreat jungle havnt played it yet looks totaly arsome but predators can live very long.
dont you just wish sometimes that all this was real?

Deathdrop, Undefined, 13 years ago

Do I wish that there really were 8 foot space monsters that hunt humans for sport running around?

No, I'm quite glad it's fictional.

concretehunter, Undefined, 13 years ago

We would capture it, steal tech and piss its whole race of. (see Predator: concrete jungle) Also they would bring aliens. Some clans kill humans for sport.