Daveberg, TD, Bug-Hunt and all others

K20A2, Undefined, 19 years ago

I think we should post a complete comparison and biology of both the Aliens and Predators. One that people can go to if they have any questions about the speices and how they compare. Also what their strengths and weaknesses are. Anyone can add to it as long as it is legitiment and not a wild story or fact made up. So what do yall think?

True, hey I mean if you read my thread-TIME TO PUT THIS TO BED-CLASSIC BATTLE BETWEEN ALIENS AND PREDATORS. I was hoping for more feedback but no worries. I would love to write the Predator side of it. Granted that would be ok with the elder members.

CELTIC_KING, Undefined, 19 years ago

UHH HOW DO I PUT A BANNER ON MY THINGY?

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

sounds like a plan dude, errm, i probably womt be around much on the weekend so i'll have to get it sorted out next week.

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Iseijin, Undefined, 19 years ago

I think it'll greatly benefit for those looking for information on either species, it'll defenitly be easier than browsing around the internet only to find bits and pieces. Few have both on their sites and a comparison chart could show how one sizes up to the other and other stats. Maybe a side one with humans could be put, I mean, without them, neither franchise would really exist; you know, just for fun.

~ No one is taller than the last man standing ~
~ Males conquer, females rule ~

nice idea mate, only problem is, people on here make topics covering stuff we've already covered, we're in talks about a topic locking system so people can always use it as reference. but yeah, all in all, a good idea, between us we can write our seperate accounts and peopel can go with whatever ones they choose...

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Later dude, take it easy if I get the chance I will look for you over the weekend. But I will definately catch up with you next week. Take care bro.

agreed. keep this thought in you mind and i'll get back to you just after the weekend at some point, i may even get time to come on here in a day or so, i gotta roll out for the night bro, take it easy and i'll speak to you on this subject soon.....

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Wicked...I agree, would probably be best if we shared ideas and worked on this together as a team. We each I imagine has more knowledge on one thing over the other. For instance I went to your website and I was very impressed I could not have done that as you did on the Aliens or Xenomorphs I just don't know enough. But a team effort seems best to me.

well, its cool, i've got a fairly good knowledge on the predators also so we can all work together and agree on points and write it up (i'll probably use the information for my website profiles whe i get round to upgrading it)

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Unfortunately I really don't know anyone that knows a lot about them. If there is anyone will to help that would be great. I mean I am really new to the website.

no problems there with me, grab somene who has a fair in depth knowlege on the preds and i'll pull bughunt in (we been mates for years, he knows alot on the xenomorphs)

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

I hear ya on that work takes so much time out and all of my post have been while I have been at work lol...I just haven't had time to call the cable company to get the internet at home. But no worries I will get it soon enough. I would like to work on a comparison of both speices with you Dave, and I am willing to take ideas from other members as I said before as long as they are legitiment.

was a good read my friend, glad i'm not the only one who likes to get hardcore on this board, was indeed fair to both species, nicely constructed. sorry for my smaller reply, i did want to compose a long thread of my own but as i'm at work during the days, time is limited.

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Thanks dude, oh hey I forgot to ask did you like the thread on the comparison of the Aliens and Predators I did. I hope I was fair to the Aliens. I mean me being a bigger Predator fan than Alien fan. I don't remember if you liked it or not. Cause I figure the stats on each speices and what the capabilities are could be based off the format and set-up of that.

nice one, i'll give you a shout out if i need anything.

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

Wicked bro...if you want any help on the Predator aspect of it just live a post for me...I will watch this thread will great anticipation.

well to be honest K20A2 - i'm thinking of redesigning my site - darkness of acheron, in flash and adding a more in depth profile on the aliens making it more interactive, i may even put a predator profile on too...watch this space....

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

celtic - you need a banner first then, you need to host iton the net, that'll give you a code to enter in the sig part of your profile.

weyland.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron