Trivia duel

x_saysell, Human, 15 years ago

Okay here’s an idea; How about a form of duelling/challenging using Alien, predator and AvP trivia.

Here’s how it works someone (person A) posts a challenge to whom ever they wish (Person B) presuming the challenge is accepted the next to post (Person C) becomes a reefer of sort, creating questions and keeping score. Until a previously decided right/wrong ratio is achieved, the winner is decided by the most amount of right answers and thus is declared to have beat the other competitor.

Obviously while in a competition it is required you reply with a degree of haste (preferably with no longer than 5 minutes between posts) and are trusted not to use the Internet to search for answers. (If you don’t then you don’t know, at least be gracious enough to show sportsmanship and honesty)

Lone_Hunter2, Human, 15 years ago

only one problem...time zones. nice idea though i like it.

predator428, Human, 15 years ago

This is the first thing I thought of when I saw this thread.

http://www.alienvspredator2.com/forum/5036.html

But I think it is a cool idea, I wouldn't mind testing my knowledge against other members.

x_saysell, Human, 15 years ago

We could always give it a try if any two fancy stepping up I will happily ref, and predator428 since first reading that topic I have sorta always had this idea and since I am back I thought why not give it ago.

PREDATORv2, Human, 15 years ago

The difference is x_saysell is asking permission. I do not see any issue with doing it as long as you keep it civil, setup some rules, and get the time zones worked out.