Space Jockeys

Xenomorphose, Undefined, 19 years ago

Space jockeys were once a noble and highly intelligent and advance race of humanoids that attempted to create a deadly race of super beings for their weapon of destruction and chaos. Little that they know that the race that they were creating were ferocious and uncontrollable. Then eventually they created prototype Xenomorph eggs and tried it on hosts. Eventually they knew that these beings are uncontrollable, and it was to late to cease their reproduction because there was enough hosts in the proximity to create a super facehugger. When the queen was formed and a colony was created, they knew they couldn't stop it, so they rushed and tried to create and engineer a new kind of Xenomorph by modifying them so they are made obedient to the Space Jockeys. When they attempted to use their new kind of biological weapon as the key to victory on the other biological menace, they realiased and they concluded that the obedient (only by Space Jockeys) Xenomorphs are weaker, slower and much more futile compared to the ones that are uncontrollable ones. They are also different in their colour and appearance. Eventually the Space Jockeys were losing badly and they tried to maintain aslong as possible a beacon shooting a beam that reads "Keep Away". The ferocious Xenomorphs that are uncontrollable were producing rapidly by face-hugging many Space Jockeys. Then survivors got together, they decided to flee the battle, but they used different ships and brought all the eggs that was left of the controllable and uncontrollable Xenomorphs randomly on each ship with random amounts. One of the ship when it was fleeing suddenly got hit by a meteor that crashed on their space ship and because of the result they crash landed on Lv426 (Archeron). All the Space Jockeys in that ship died because of the impact, but the cargo was left unharmed. And the majority of the other ships is still floating in space with the Space Jockeys that were using the ship died of starvation. But as usual the cargo that are still bearing the random Xenomorph eggs are left unharmed. When the Yautjas saw the beacon shooting in space, they visited the planet that were once inhabited by the Space Jockeys and encountered the ferocious Xenomorphs. Then the Yautjas realiased that these beings are very versatile. So the Yautjas agreed to use these Xenomorphs as a test from the elders for young Yautja brood to test their might and win against a whole colony of them once 100 years on Earth in various locations, that the Yautja asked humans to build such as the Mayan Ruins or the Aztecs because the Yautja taught the humans to build. In these various locations they set up a Xenomorph colony inside. Then it came to a part where they decided to keep the past a secret, so the Yautja decided to build a pyramid in the middle of Antarctica beyond human reach, but little that they know...

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

ah kk

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

So in AVP wasn't the Alien colony in the pyramid placed there for a long time until the teen-Yautja brood arrived that they were released in the building?

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

yeah the alien queen was held captive in the pyramid for years for the hunters 'rites of passage' battles every 100 years.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

well congrats if you made this up. the part about the two strands of xenomorphs i haven't heard but the rest can be found on plenty of sites. try going to musing from a jockys chair for a look at one of the more common stories.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Really? Because I made this up in my own free time. I've never even went into any websites and read about the Space Jockeys.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

i've heard this story quite a few times, read it on a fair few websites, its quite constructive and does make some form of sense but i'd have to say that i actually go with the theory that the xenomorphs evolved, they're far too much of a fantastic creature to have been created by the space jockies. i do beleive the jockies captured the xenomorphs though in aid of helping them battle the predators in a mighty war that had been waging for years.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Appreciated

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

good post nice read, to this day i will state that the first xeno was f*cking massive them space jockeys aint little

topdogg.jpg

Did you send that to mock me? Kidding.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

course not dude. just thought you might want to have a look.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Yeah, appreciated.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

no problems.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Dave I think you are missing the point why I said there is two kind of aliens. In Aliens or Alien I forgot, there were aliens with a tan appearance and then; there is the completely black ones, like the ones in my sig.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

no it wasn't that mate, i was just saying i'd read the story you'd given alot of times but i'd never heard the part you mentioned about the different aliens. true, their pigmentation does vary i think not only depending on age but also depending on what host they originate from.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

veronica cartwright (lambert from alien) once stated that the change of colour was due to the alien 'bruising' because it had such a short life span, which really, to me, is not a great way of looking at things.

anotheravpsig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

When and where did Lambert say that, Daveberg?

NOS STROVYA!

lambert stated that i think on an interview on the alien 3 dvd (not the one that came with the quadrilogy) i'll try and see if i can get a hold of it somewhere and post it up.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Battlemage, Undefined, 13 years ago

lol im half space jockey! lucky me!!!!