Personal AVP Key Factors

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 15 years ago

Just trying to get some opinions on here, What do you think the key factors are to make a good Alien vs Predator movie. It can be from selection of actors and actresses, creature effects, settings. Anything you think is important. I'll post some of mine later, I'm still thinking...
Opinions?

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

Dark setting, maybe a full moon, costumes over CGI, definitely.
Maybe make the Alien's sounds echo a little. Shakey camera work... Something like Micheal Bay's style of action, except maybe not as bad most of the time. Sorry, best way I could describe what I'm thinking right now.
I'll go further into this later.

Tiberius, Yautja, 15 years ago

Better camera angles, it seamed in AvP and R that the camera angles were chosen by a deaf blind man.

x_saysell, Yautja, 15 years ago

Dont make anymore and I will be happy, leave the cross overs for the comics, just concentrate on the separate franchises and hopefully then there will be two separate good movies instead of one really crappy one.

Tiberius, Yautja, 15 years ago

I wouldnt say dont make anymore, id just say use the same methods of making the films they did in the alien and predator films a put them into AvP3 because i think the idea of all 3 speices fighting is great for a film if it is done right.