SPRINT, Undefined, 15 years ago

I WANT TO HEAR WHAT YOU HAVE TO SAY

lilwrek, Undefined, 15 years ago

mine is the predalien

praetorian13, Undefined, 15 years ago

praetorian

shadowatching, Undefined, 15 years ago

I like the queen alien, strong and well full of acid blood

Sprint, please lay off the cap locks, its already surprising, just dont want shocking like that. yes, I understand you wish to know what we like, but please Lay off the cap locks, though out the whole post.

shadowatching will hunters moon let me into the clan tell stalker that i said.

_Zwecky_, Undefined, 15 years ago

Lilwreck that has no place in this topic.

My favourite alien is the Dog Alien. When it was introduced it added alot more depth to the alien biology. And it looked cool lol.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 15 years ago

I like the original drone a lot, but my favorite is Cameron's Warrior.

alien-drone, Undefined, 15 years ago

mine would be the dog alien as well

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 15 years ago

Facehuggers are so cute!

but my favorite has to be the Original. but I like Cameron's Warriors too.

tawganator, Undefined, 15 years ago

CUTE! Oh my god I think I'm going to throw up.

My favorite is the Pretorions not too big but still bigger than warriors and is more agile then the Queen.

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 15 years ago

Facehuggers? I thought I typed Chestbursters. thats what happens when I talk on MSN and post on forums. get works mixed up,

facehuggers are the things that cams out of eggs. cheastberst is when it cames out of the human.

black_warrior, Undefined, 15 years ago

I like the warrior alien, matured version of the drone. I would say queen as a second choice, as the queen is just huge and cool looking, but i tend to lean more towards the matured but still not quite the strongest alien. plus the ridges on the head give it more of a old and rugged look in my opinion. final answer: Warrior

OT: btw lilwrek, remember the rules man, you have to use the request topic. and Shadow is part of Balatu, which is also the clan Stalker is a subleader of, not HM.

shadowatching, Undefined, 15 years ago

Sorry Lil. But, I am a Balatu clan member. I thought it was on my siggy. Anyways, I believe they are still watching.

ok shadowwatching can i jone your clan not the hunters moon

black_warrior, Undefined, 15 years ago

Dude, i just told you to make a request in the Balatu Request topic, taking it into here is off topic and counted as spam.

bad-blood, Undefined, 15 years ago

mi y favourite alien is the dog alien because of the way it moves

superxinyang, Undefined, 15 years ago

predalien,it is nice,its tail is stronger and well,i just think it is nice

creed, Undefined, 15 years ago

I like the warrior alien the best.

Venom, Undefined, 15 years ago

Favorite type of alien hmm? Let me think............................. .............. ........ ............. ............. ........... ........ .................................... ................................................ ................................................... ................................................. ........................... I think i like.................................. The Cameron Warrior