Visions

Cloaked_Hunter, Yautja, 18 years ago

In Predator 2.
he switches to view's iv never seen, there's an orange 1 i dont know what that is. if i remember right,
there's a grey 1 but i think the grey one actually pick's up light movment.

And aslo in pred 1 have you noticed that when pred takes his mask off to fight arnie, he can only see arnie when he moves.
beacuse every time arnie move's it's leaves an outline.

C.H

CH.jpg

navyspaz, Yautja, 18 years ago

Yea its a movie tho, I only know Predtech, Electro and Thermal. And nueral I dunno if thats even a real vision, atleast i never use it on concrete jungle. maybe its just on that movie he had it, cos when his mask came off he still had thermal vision.

navysig3.5.jpg
MessageBoard Rules

oh ok it's just looked like everytime arnie moved it looked like he picked him up lol oh well.
But i rekon the view in pred 2 where he picks up the light, That's a cool vision lol.

CH.jpg

Crpl_Hicks, Yautja, 18 years ago

Yeah, I suspect the yujati have prefected thier technology after all these years and now have "The best way to kill someone." I mean, it seemed that no mater what the humans did, the predator was always ready to counter attack.

You just got owned, FREAKING OWNED! I saw it!

OTANG, Yautja, 18 years ago

whats a yujati?

yea he switced thru some cool visions. the orange u saw could be a vision with no artificial optics. in the predator, he took off his mask revealing a similar vision. it can be because of the different spectrum of light gieven off by our sun. not all stars give off the same type of light so it can be because thats how our light is viewed thru the eyes of a yautja, who's own planetary system recieves different kind of light.

the vision that he switched into revealing the light source could be an ultra violet vision mode, where only ultra violet light can be seen, thier flashlights.

Image hosting by Photobucket
Azzazin of Balatu
Struggle is The Glory
Tha Forum Rules

Unknown, Yautja, 18 years ago

i think predator mask have 10.000 vision or more

Daemon how makes Trophy out of men

Otang With the brain's lol no offence good answer man, i wouldnt of thought of that but now you have said it i understand lol thank you
C.H

CH.jpg