So if the space jockies created the aliens when did the pre.....

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

So if the space Jockies created the aliens when did the predators start fighting the aliens, or were the predators already fighting the space jockies?????

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

word on the street is this, the preds were fighting against the jockeys but the jockeys were losing so thay had to come with or find a creature that could wipe out the pred race but failed word is the preds got hold of some alien eggs after seeing them in action and used them for hunting as they were bad azz mofo the rest is history

the things is preds and jockey both classed the alien as the most powerful killing machine aka the ultimate prey

topdogg.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

couldn't have said it better myself TD!!

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

cheers mate, u all good on this wonderful day

topdogg.jpg

Xenomorphose, Undefined, 19 years ago

Space jockeys were once a noble and highly intelligent and advance race of humanoids that attempted to create a deadly race of super beings for their weapon of destruction and chaos. Little that they know that the race that they were creating were ferocious and uncontrollable. Then eventually they created prototype Xenomorph eggs and tried it on hosts. Eventually they knew that these beings are uncontrollable, and it was to late to cease their reproduction because there was enough hosts in the proximity to create a super facehugger. When the queen was formed and a colony was created, they knew they couldn't stop it, so they rushed and tried to create and engineer a new kind of Xenomorph by modifying them so they are made obedient to the Space Jockeys. When they attempted to use their new kind of biological weapon as the key to victory on the other biological menace, they realiased and they concluded that the obedient (only by Space Jockeys) Xenomorphs are weaker, slower and much more futile compared to the ones that are uncontrollable ones. They are also different in their colour and appearance. Eventually the Space Jockeys were losing badly and they tried to maintain aslong as possible a beacon shooting a beam that reads "Keep Away". The ferocious Xenomorphs that are uncontrollable were producing rapidly by face-hugging many Space Jockeys. Then survivors got together, they decided to flee the battle, but they used different ships and brought all the eggs that was left of the controllable and uncontrollable Xenomorphs randomly on each ship with random amounts. One of the ship when it was fleeing suddenly got hit by a meteor that crashed on their space ship and because of the result they crash landed on Lv426 (Archeron). All the Space Jockeys in that ship died because of the impact, but the cargo was left unharmed. And the majority of the other ships is still floating in space with the Space Jockeys that were using the ship died of starvation. But as usual the cargo that are still bearing the random Xenomorph eggs are left unharmed. When the Yautjas saw the beacon shooting in space, they visited the planet that were once inhabited by the Space Jockeys and encountered the ferocious Xenomorphs. Then the Yautjas realiased that these beings are very versatile. So the Yautjas agreed to use these Xenomorphs as a test from the elders for young Yautja brood to test their might and win against a whole colony of them once 100 years on Earth in various locations, that the Yautja asked humans to build such as the Mayan Ruins or the Aztecs because the Yautja taught the humans to build. In these various locations they set up a Xenomorph colony inside. Then it came to a part where they decided to keep the past a secret, so the Yautja decided to build a pyramid in the middle of Antarctica beyond human reach, but little that they know...

That's my theoratical guess.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

yep we have similier theorys they were def made or discovered by the jockeys

topdogg.jpg

i dont think the xenomorphs were made by the jockys. it shatters every illusion of greatness for me if that was the case. the whole essence of the creature evolving in the darker reaches of space sounds alot more plausable to me.
though i like your own theory xenomorphose, glad to see someone with a strong interest and grasp of the creatures.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Well Top, not definitely but it maybe. It is just a guess, well an opinion for most people, because there is no evidence nor proof.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

Appreciated.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

thats half the problem, there are many a debate over the science and biology involved but no hardcore evidence.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

the theories i've seen quite alot and one that i happen to agree with is this -

a futile war continued for the space jockys, their numbers were rapidly decreasing as the predator species were gradually wiping them out (jockys were considered prize prey for there sheer size)as the jockys battled against extinction they had to find a way of holding off the predators. so the quest began as the space jockys traveled to the darkest reaches of the glaxies in search of something to tip the scales in their favour, they definately found it. the xenomorphs. a breed of aliens born to kill that spread like a virus, wiping out all in their path. the jockys managed to capture a few of these aliens in early stages of their life cycle (still contained within eggs) and transport them back to aid them in the war. after deployment on the predator infested planets, the xenomorphs began to breed and kill off the predators, almost doubling their species, the predators had never seen anything like this before and struggled to contain them, thus the decision to create high tech weapons to deal with these things. on a routine drop off to a predator colony, a space jockys ship was hit by an astroid and the fail safe systems containing the alien eggs failed thus the eggs were free to open at anytime. disaster struck as memebers of the jocky crew became 'infected' by the alien larve, the ship, in danger, crash landed on a planet called acheron (LV4-26) the last surviving jocky (the pilot) set a final distress signal warning all never to come in contact with the ship, he too was victim to the aliens in the end.........

there it is, in a nutshel.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

anyhoo, that was my two cents, oooo look, its the end of my working day, time to make my way home. catch you guys a little later.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Dave, do you think it's that easy to get pass all the others that are in sentry to reach the egg? Second how did they know how to contain the egg by not misconcepting, because the eggs pick up supersonic vibration in the proximity they are in? Third I think it'll take the Space Jockeys ages or even never to get the egg because they were already losing to the Predators as you say, and their numbers were inferior?

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

allegedly there was a band of space jockys sent out on a last mission to discover a form of weapon or life form hostile enough to match or even surpass the violent nature of the predators. not all alien eggs are guarded by their adult brood, plus in theory these xenomorph creatures had not been heard of supposedley until the jockys had discovered the evolution of their kind on a planet situated on the outer rim of a distant galaxy. it is not known whether the jocky race actually survived.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

Wow thanks alot to all that cleared that question up for me.The best thing about this question is that there are many different answers! Thanks again guys

Brian

666, Undefined, 12 years ago

WHO would have thought that after over 7 years, these ideas would be put to the test!!!

Welcome Prometheus!!!

DrDiabloSatan, Undefined, 12 years ago

I like the idea that has been pulled up before the Xenomorphs evolved on a distant planet in the dark reaches of space.