Xzhool is a Predator sport?

xgmx, Undefined, 15 years ago

I've noticed that the original Xzhool disks (the metal ones) bared quite a resemblance to the Predator's disk weapon, is Xzhool a Predator sport, as in the sport was created by 20th Century Fox? Do you think it was?

shadowatching, Undefined, 15 years ago

Ok, a link would help understand what your talking about.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 15 years ago

The disc weapon is not based off that sport(discus is what your talking about??). The film makers based it on the throwing stars, although we can speculate about what predators do for entertainment other than hunting.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Discus_throw
Enjoy shadow.

xgmx, Undefined, 15 years ago

Thats not exactly what I was referring to, but ok. I mean a circular object with a whole in the middle you throw it (generally at a twisted angle) at another player, and the metal ones are extremely painful if they hit you (or if you catch it), however there is now a plastic type of them, but the plastic ones suck (don't go as high or as far or as fast).

shadowatching, Undefined, 15 years ago

I thank thee PV2

But, yea i tried that, it never got my attention. So back to wrestling for me ^_^.

black_warrior, Undefined, 15 years ago

I have no idea what xzhool is......well i do now, but it seems very similar to Discus(sp?) in my opinion, except for the part about throwing it at someone. I always thought of the smartdisk as being based off the ones used in Discus throwing.