Best Music

PREDATORv2, Yautja, 15 years ago

This relates to my other topic, out of all the alien, predator and avp movies, which one in each category had the creepy, exciting, and most thrilling music?

My predator music pick would be from the first predator movie, the beginning title music, I just love that music.

My alien music pick would be from of course alien, anytime the alien was going to make an appearance, you heard it before you saw. The music that was played when the alien was around was just damn creepy, but great.

My avp/r pick would be from AVP, when Lex and Scar are fighting the queen, it was good 'battle' music, added to the suspense of the scene.

Venom, Yautja, 15 years ago

My ones would probably be-

Predator-Beginning Titles

Predator 2-Dem Bones (when he enters the predator ship, and that eerie but cool music starts. I think it was actually on the original AVP site also)

Alien: Same a Pv2, that music when the alien was around was downright suspenseful and creepy. Especially the part when Dallas is in the shaft.

Aliens-We've got a job to do ( When the marines are looking around the hive, and finally get attacked)

Alien3- Agnus Dei (Opening titles, made the beginning of the film great, it made it feel sad and suspenseful all at the same time)

Alien Ressurection - Cant remember the part or the name of the track, it was still decent, it plays throughout the film alot. I think it plays shortly when Ripley is breaking out of her blanket LOL.

Alien Vs Predator- I also like the music when the final showdown between the Queen and Scar began. For the same reason a Pv2.

AVPR- The introduction music when you see the craft, and the predators in the ship. That that part of the film feel slightly epic. I liked it alot. If only the film was as good as the score...

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

Predator theme, the Aliens theme and the music you hear when Grid and Celtic fight.