whats your favourite weapon

bad-blood, Undefined, 15 years ago

whats your favourite weapon in all the movies and games

my favourite weapon is the glaive in predator:concrete jungle

shadowatching, Undefined, 15 years ago

Still love the whip.

Glad to see that, it was in use in the last avp movie

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

Well, if you're gonna make it like that, with games and all, my favourite is the Combistick/Spear (whateve it is) from AvP2. It looks like a can opener and i've always been fascinated by those.

alien-drone, Undefined, 15 years ago

mine would be the glaive from pred concrete jungle

shadowatching, Undefined, 15 years ago

DW, you like can openers?

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

Yes, because i've never used one to open an actual can. BUT THAT IS OFF-TOPIC! So i will say that my second-favourite weapon is the Disk. Not the shuriken, i hate the shuriken. The Smart Disk!

The-Wolf, Undefined, 15 years ago

Its gotta be either the Plasma Cannon or the Wristblade, either or they tore Dillon's ass up in Predator. That was one of my favorite scenes of Predator and the reason why I like those the most.

alien-drone, Undefined, 15 years ago

my second favourite would be the blue jelly stuff in avp-r

lilwrek, Undefined, 15 years ago

I like rist blades the long ones!!!!

Kidd, Undefined, 15 years ago

Crazy monsters! Nothing beats the M41A1 Pulse Rifle. Get a platoon of Colonials armed with that puppy and you got yourself a formiable force.

This rifle is not just any ordinary rifle either, it also has a grenade launcher, making the soldier capable of shooting a highly explosive round into a group of unorganized hunters and insects only to leave behind the charred, mangled bodies of those terrible nightmares.

superxinyang, Undefined, 15 years ago

spear and plasma caster

bad-blood, Undefined, 15 years ago

kids actually got a pretty good point everyone is putting up predator weaponry. i'f actually like to see someone comnet on the marines weapons

tawganator, Undefined, 15 years ago

The Alien tail is an awsome weapon, though so is to be said for the whole alien.