The official Predator 3 topic

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Anything related to Predator 3, rumours, questions, ideas, suggestions, place them all in here. No spam or off topic please.
----------------------------------------------
bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

Unknown, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i agree w/ Frozenalien....hopefully with a little trial and error, they can make something better from it

~ IF IT BLEEDS, WE CAN KILL IT.
*evil predator laugh*

FrozenAlien, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

No it has a 70 30 (with it being in the 70) chance of happening.. i read a few weeks ago that they are going to do a new saga of Predator , with Dutch's(the Hero from the orginal Predator) son starring.

They might call it Predator 3 but they are starting a new Yautja Saga so i think it is going to be called PREDATOR or PREDATOR:*some other title* but im serious i have read this somewhere even FOX talked about it

-----------------------------------------
WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....
- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
Yay Another Female On the Site
www.planetavp.com

It may b Ditch's Son though

Thats a rumour i like the Brother Idea too though he knew him alot more

"PredatorPlayBack[Bruno Borgia Fathered a Stunted Weakling .. but you made him Strong]"

cystic_warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

ok but i think that they should actually thourghly think about what is going to be in it. otherwise they are just wasting time money and peoples patience

THE HIVE CANNOT BE STOPPED. SO ALL TREMBLE IN FEAR FOR THE HIVE IS SUPERIOR

Celtic_Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i kinda like the idea from pred concrete jungle the comic. its all about Dutch's brother trying to find out what happened to him. and it envolves LOTS and LOTS of preds.

maybe.. but rumours are also saying Harrigan's younger borther is going to be it i dunno maybe they work together to escpe from the Yautja that are hunting them

Bootydaddy, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

How about 'Predator the turth hunter' sounds?

The master pred is back!

that would be cool

SCARFACE PREDATOR

yeah that happens because he couldn't have lived after the explosion he was right next to Jungl Hunter, or somewhere close to him when he self ctivated the bomb

and Harrigan probably wouldn't be in it because Danny is probably kinda old from where Predator2 takes place i dunno though

But a rumour is that Dutch's Son will be the Hero of Predator3

daveberg, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Fox say alot of things they shouldn't......

bergmod.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
BugRenders

i all ready know one story idea for predator3 is false.the one where dutch and harrigan gets captured because i was watching predator2 features and it talk how dutch died weeks after predator1

SCARFACE PREDATOR

Stalker, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

the antique pistol from pred 2 was a pirates pistol. Yautja probably hunted pirates in those times as they would've been feared

stalker.jpg

I hope Predator 3 takes place BACK IN TIME, in this European town when those flintlock pistols were used... I hope they show how and from whom they got that pistol which they show in Predator 2. I hope they also show the Predator ship from inside, like in AVP but more explicitly, and also some Yautjas conversing. Sylvester Stallone would do a good job as the Pred KILLER A.K.A. hero.

Ancienthunter, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

I like the Excommando one where he fights another Pred and arnie by himself one on one action again or the Zoo one cause it would be nice to see and look how the the Preds home world looks like and a nice collouseum to see all the other alien species theyfight in their with arnol andDanyy who knows maybe they will add aliens to the fighting in it like in Gladiator wouldn't that be nice

22.jpg

I dont believe there will ever be a predator 3 but if there is, hopefuly we will be able to learn more about the predator's home world and how they came to be so advanced.

sm4.png

Celtic_Warrior, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

i was looking on the net and found this info about pred 3:
"According to Australia's Moviehole and Britain's The Z Review, there are currently three scripts for Predator 3 circulating in Hollywood.

One, entitled Predator 3: The Deadlier of the Species was written by writer Sam Park some years back. Park recently told Moviehole that interest in the script was being revived with the upcoming Aliens vs. Predator project. Deadlier of the Species brings Arnold Schwarzeneggar's character "Dutch" from the first Predator. Set in New York City during a blizzard, it involves a Predator who has come to find and kill the ex-commando.

Meanwhile, screenwriter Robert Rodriguez (Spy Kids, Once Upon a Time in Mexico) has his own script for Predator 3 making the rounds in the nation's movie capital. Rodriguez's script takes the franchise back in time to a 17th century ship. The Predator is stalking its prey among the crew, who must fight back using only their inferior weapons and bravery.

A third script that also seems to be in contention, according to The Z Review, is one called The Zoo. This one unites both Dutch and Danny Glover's policeman character from the Predator sequel as two living trophies who are captured and brought back to the Predator homeworld."

it was from a while back, so who knows?

I dont think predator 3 will happen. MOre than likely alien 5 or Avp2. Pred 3, nah. Predator should stay the way it is.

Dont be rude drink ure drink go home j**k off and thats all ure gonna do.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 18 years ago

Fox also said AVP was gonna be good...

deathdrop.jpg

yeah i sa something like it.. and on the one i saw the yautja in the Movie looks like Scar Face from P:CJ

He had the Ritual and Dark Blade Clan stuff on and it had the 1 and Aiming dots on it too, and he was carying a Bloody Human Skull with the Spinal Cord on it and he was ontop of what looked like a Military Base building and he was doing the War Cry but i stupidly forgot the website :( on where it was ):

"If It Bleeds ... We can Kill it"
"Your.. One.. Ugly- Mother Fu___er"
-Arnold S., PREDATOR

I read what they actually said- it wont be called predator 3 from what ive heard it may be called Predator: some title to go with it or just PREDATOR if they start a new movie saga for it.. thats what i heard and yeah AVP had some bad parts but your only thinking of the bad parts like Chopper and the light coming out of the ceiling of the Pyramid

what about Scar and the Queen and the alpha male alien- the Grid Alien? he survived the longest unlike Chopper

WHOEVER WINS....WE LOSE....
- AVP,Alien Vs. Predator
Yay Another Female On the Site
www.planetavp.com