What has better special effects AVP or AVPR

tashux22, Undefined, 15 years ago

What movie do you think has better special effects

You decide

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

You should put that "You decide" in your sig so you don't have to say it in every thread. Anyway, as far as special effects go, i really don't care as long as the movie is a piece of shit. But my favourite are in Predator 2.

alien-drone, Undefined, 15 years ago

avp-r cos the suit designs are awesome

The-Wolf, Undefined, 15 years ago

Man, I'll be honest both AvP and AvPr are equal when it comes to effects. Some blew in AvP, and some blew in AvPr but for the most part they both had great effects. AvP had the better Predalien burst scene. AvPr had the Predator ship better, including designs, etc and the gore! Well AvP barely had any gore. I'm gonna go with AvPr even though the Predalien scene was very bad, everything else made up for it.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 15 years ago

Yeah I have to give that to AVPR, it prefected the predator suit, as for the aliens it just looked like they used the same old molds with simple variations and color differences. I liked the effects in AVP, like I've said before it really added to the predator design and development, gave them new weapons and ships. I'm torn between the two, but I guess I'll go with AVPR on this one.

Well, I'd rather get the Predator2 ship designs back, atleast having the tribal designs instead of some Star Wars ship. I kinda like how AvPr tried to fix that a little but keeping it simular with the ship design from AvP. It was interesting but I'd much rather see that Predator chasing after that Predalien through the Predator2 ship.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

Ummmmm... please... try NOT to change the topic after someone has already posted in it! Whateve...

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 15 years ago

Yeah I can agree with that Wolf, the tribal designs were the best.

Which makes me wonder, if the Brothers wanted to go back to the originals, how come they stayed with the star trek/wars ship design. Its not that Predatorish really. The ship was kind of a mess.