Predator 3 ideas?

The-Wolf, Yautja, 15 years ago

People say that there's still alot left to be explored with the Predator series. For a new Predator what could there be? Anyone have any ideas for setting, plot, weapons or anything?

I'd like to see multiple hunting grounds if you ask me.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Ah, well, now that you bring up different hunting grounds, i would probalby like to see three different predators hunting at the same time in three different places, then they get hunted by some special troops, two of them get captured eventually, but the third manages to kill off the team that was after him. The two get sedated or something and shipped to an underground facility, then the third gets there, an emergency system kills the two, bla bla, action action, the pred gets to leave the facility alive, no heroes, no memmorable lines, ok this was a bad idea, forget it.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

Let's see the Predator fight some cavemen. Eh? Anyone?... Ah, forget you guys.

praetorian14, Yautja, 15 years ago

if they made pred 3 it would crush the series like AvP and AvP R did pred 2 didn't do to well either PREDATOR was the money maker and pred 2's predator was a yajin(female predator) but pred 2 did give a clue(alien skull on the wall) that alien had fought predator before and they should make a film about that but yeah they shouldn't make predator3 i would see it but not buy problably good for those 4th graders back in elementary school

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

Since when was it a girl?

well yajins have those high crests on their head and what ever the hell a boy predator is called they don't

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

I thought girls was...taller not short.

thats what i said girls have hi crests and boys don't

Stalker, Yautja, 15 years ago

I'd like to see a Predator movie based around a human war. There was a comic that did this if I recall, titled "Cold War" in which the two bands of soldiers were forced to join together to defeat the invisible creature picking them off on the battlefield.

Just imagine a Saving Private Ryan-style movie with predators, that would be fantastic.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

I find Saving Private Ryan very boring... But with a predator in it it would be good i guess.

predalien45, Yautja, 15 years ago

pred in world war 2

-Hunter-, Yautja, 15 years ago

Imagine predators hunting animals as well as us..like lions, tigers, bears oh my