Sorry, Black...

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

...but the site doesn't seem to be doing that greatly these days.

I had a few minutes so I decided to look back into the forum and I happen to see that. Kind of weird.

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Damn Bloo, you scared me, i thought maybe i was kicked or something. But yeah, this site hasnt turned out too well or stayed on track compared to old times.

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Oh, yeah. That too.
Hehe just kidding. Was just something I couldn't resist. Can't believe you guys had topics like 'How old do you think the Mods are?' and 'what's your favorite movie besides A/P?'

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

well, the mods thing was fun...the other was off topic.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Yeah, those were fun times back then.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Shame some of the oldest topics got erased, it would be fun to check them out.

_Zwecky_, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Lol. I wonder what it will be like three years from now...non-existent?

killswitch, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

damn fine sigg. Bloo. You keep getting better, the next time i see you, youl be working adobe designing the next photoshop or some shit

haha, yeah the good old days, lame topics where better than no topics

DeathWraith, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Yea, the difference between the good old days and these days is that now, it's not you who are the n00bs anymore. Maybe these guys will be talking in a few years about the good old days when they had lame topics and complain about the lame topics that are getting made. It may just be me, but i think you're missing the fact that it's not the days that have canged, but your expectations twards topics... The more n00bs come, the older you feel, the stupider the seem, and then you go saying "Oh, how good it was when we were stupid too!" ...if you don't agree, then you are just in denial. The best topics i've seen here are from some time before i came to te site, when i came there were still long, heavily discussed topics. Not in the "good old days"... So i don't really get what all this crying is for.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

To be honest, at least the site is active again, even if half the topics are un-imaginative & make no sense.

It's just a shame that most of the old members have left, save for a few.

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Yeah, I agree Stalker. I remember when all those great members were here constantly posting up good topics and stuff.

who the F**ks designing all these sigs?

Awesome,

its all good, anyway, this place was never the B all and end all of existence anyway. If you need another forum, there plenty out there

There will never be one like this. I never used the computer as much as I did untill I found this website about 4 years ago.

lol actually this place dosent offer that much bar likable members.

In terms of the actual quality of the aliens vs predator fan site. AVP Galaxy shits all over this place

I don't agree there Kill. AvPGalaxy has a very brutal community. Here its alot easier to get along with people. It was even better back in the day.

no, you mean you dont like it when your opinion dosent count for much. AVP Galaxy is a big site with lots of activity, its like a big city, its hard to be heard.

Also members on there are more mature and they actually know what here talking about, you dont get away with one liner bullshit, "i dont actually know the answer to your question so im going to post to tell you that, and spam the forum up"

Anyway, the only forums i give a damn about are the general movie forums im on, i love talking about movies to people who actually have opinions that arent retarded .

Sall good though, this place will emain awsome no matter what. oddly enough activity makes any forum, weve spoke about this before, the old membrs are all still here. they just aint got shit to say. thats not a problem