The Nostromo

Xenomorphose, Undefined, 19 years ago

Why did you think the government chose the Nostromo to fall in their plan to get a Xenomorph?

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

I'll never forget the scene in AVP when the first Yautja died from the tail of the Xenomorph.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

ok then out of all the alien films inc. avp what is your best alien scene then

bug-4-sep.jpg

It was when the alpha Xenomorph projected its blood. And also whe nthe Xenomorph crept to the Yautja and the Yautja cut the head in two with his wristblade.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

yeah i like the tail i like the way the alien holds the tail up like a cat would if in a fight paused behind its back.

i like the alien i want to go back to romford

bug-4-sep.jpg

The Xenomorph's tail is what weapon I adore most in a Xenomorph. They always use it as a combo for crippling an organism and then bite through the cranium of a prey with no effort with their tongue (or second jaw).

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

its strange how they contradict themselves in the movies, i dont want to get into it now but in the directors cut, the alien was meant to have spiked brett with its tail inducing him with an imbalence of dna thus changing his physical appearance to that of an egg which contained a super facehugger (common knowledge hopefully) but as you say, the lack of the sharp ended tail was notable.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

sounds almost like you're not a fan of the original.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

It was an exciting thrill movie for an old movie and I admire the sense of oodity old thrilling movie, though not perfect but fine. I just can't believe how hard a Xenomorph was to kill in Alien, and how easy a Xenomorph can get killed in AVP. P.S the Xenomorphs in Alien doesn't have razor-tip tails that I adore so much in the feature of a Xenomorph.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

First of all the Xenomorph in Alien was drooling like a water fountain, the hands were fin-like and it had no claws, the tongue, or second jaw was like a retractable straw.
AND the funniest moment ever was seeing the Xenomorph floating in space.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

Nah the Nostromo was some kind of mineral carrier space-craft of some sort.

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

quote - 'commercial towing vehicle nostromo' - ripley, alien.
it was towing x amount of mineral ore, cant remember the exact number, me and numbers dont get along.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

The Xenomorph in Alien was funny

AliensBanner.bmp.jpg

was just a towing ship. low profile. not like a star liner or military vessel.

aliensig.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net

yeah was cool but i like the first alien when its teeth began to open and its lips twitched with drool just before its second set shot out just genius

bug-4-sep.jpg

ValkyrieWrath, Undefined, 13 years ago

The first Alien was ok butt he rest were better as far as alien action

Deathdrop, Undefined, 13 years ago

Please stop necro-posting.