if 3 types attack each other 1on1on1 which one might win?

superxinyang, Yautja, 15 years ago

my friend ask me this question today and i am not sure about it so can you guys tell me?

vevlaa, Yautja, 15 years ago

Probably the Strongest and most advanced part...?

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

well if it's 1 on 1 on 1 then it's obvious that 1 will win!

TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 15 years ago

is it me or is these threads getting more retarded as time goes on. I'm sorry but I must say that this site is down the drain. the noobs here just post nothing but retarded topics.

Namicole, Yautja, 15 years ago

You mean Human vs alien vs Predator?
The Human would win becouse Humans made the movie. they would probally make the Pred and aline kill each other while the human "acts" badass

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

If it's a marine, he will win. It is as simple as that, people. The 10mm Caseless LAP Round that the M41A Pulse Rifle fires is the one primary weakness of both Xenomorphs and Yautja. They're both allergic to them. Violently.

Add to this that a Marine has 99 of these bullets at any one time, and that if he wishes to he can switch for a weapon that aims itself and carries about 750 of those same bullets, and you have a bunch of dead inhuman SOBs.

I hope that answered your question.

Stalker, Yautja, 15 years ago

What backs up your theory that predators are "violently allergic" to pulse rifle bullets? We've never seen them in combat with a colonial marine.

In an all-out brawl, the human wouldn't stand a chance...unless he managed to blow up the creatures with explosives or something while they were fighting each other (Whoops, I just spoiled Requiem's shitty ending).

Between the alien & the pred, it depends on the experience &/or weaponry the pred had at its disposal.