My Imitation

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

Of the Colonial Marine Armor.

Torso Armor

Full Body Shot

Sorry. I let my imagination take over me more a little while which in turn resulted in these here pictures. I always loved the different styles of armors and this one here is one of my favorites because i made. LOL!
Today, I drove to a Sports Store and bought an Umpire's Vest Protection and a Catcher's Shin-Gaurds. After I bought those two pieces, I returned home to put them together with my Endurance Vest and Weightlifting Gloves. My Endurance Vest weighs twenty pounds and it looks like a Flak Jacket. In the Torso Armor, the Endurance Vest is over the Umpire's Chest Padding. After placing the peices together, I put on my favorite pair of fatigues on, stuffed the pant legs into my work boots and donned on my new attire.

Here are some pictures in which I was influenced to make this armor;

Corporal Hicks

H3 Zune

What do you people think? Is this a HOO-RAH?

EDIT: I look more like the Colonel on Gears of War than anything else, do you all not agree?

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

Nice kiddo nice. Yea, you look more military then civilian

predator428, Human, 15 years ago

You look more like Dom then the Colonel but still very nice. Just needs a camo paint job.

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

I just might do that, although I do prefer the colors Black and White. Maybe that is where the Urban Camoflage comes in? I should find some and apply it to the pieces.

Karxav-Niveu, Human, 15 years ago

I like it, it would be good for air soft matches or something along the lines of that. Possibly a small production movie of your own.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Human, 15 years ago

Heh, I'm saving up my cash to get a M3 suit from Spatcave.com.

Still, that looks fuckin sweet!