Alien Resurrection-Play Station

Karxav-Niveu, Undefined, 15 years ago

Since I was not able to find it under the games section.
Does any one else have it?
Reviews can be submitted here. If thats not against the rules.

Alien Resurrection
Copy Right-Fox Interactive
Play Station One
Compact Disc
M-Mature-Blood, Gore, Frightening Images-Rated By ESRB
FPS-First Person Shooter

I personally like it, its great, good graphics for its time, the weapons are cool, but its bloody hard to aim. It is quite fun blowing the Aliens to bits, but You have to be like...God to beat this game with out cheats enabled, or without dieing once. If the face huggers don't get you, the obvious but extremely inconvenient timing of Alien warriors showing up will.
There are cheat codes, and if you have it or if you get it you know or will know why. They have a Research mode to which is cool, you can turn the Aliens neon green to make the game even easier because sometimes they hide really well but with the mode on you can see little bits of them. Truly is fun to mess around with. The loading screens have an alien shadow on a wall and at the bottom it says -this game is Best Played in the dark- and honestly if you are scared easily or just a little jumpy or medium you will be hesitant they did a good job at scaring people the first few times.

I Rate the following ratings.

Difficulty 5 of 5
Game Play 4 of 5
Graphics 3 of 5
Sound/Audio 3 of 5
Scare Meter 5 of 5
Over all 15 of 25

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

I only played the beginning of this game, i've always hated consoles and since the first alien killed me, i gave up and played something else. I remember liking the graphics... And since that's all, i can't really review or rate this game. Thank God for AvP on PC!

predator428, Undefined, 15 years ago

I can't find any information about this game. Would you mind giving a summary of the plot?

Karxav-Niveu, Undefined, 15 years ago

Basically the same as the movie, you just play as the different people trying to escape the infested ship while destroying any clones in the process. But like any game there are complications. Thats all I can really summarize it to right now. If you want to look into it more its like 3-7$ on e-bay or amazon.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 15 years ago

I had the game, I ended up throwing it out or something. Anyway the game had the makings of a great horror first person shooter. It had the whole dark spooky heart beat theme going for it, but what butchered the game was it's controls. Any time an alien popped out, you had to fumble around trying to work the movement and firing controls. It was a mess, even after playing the game for a bit, you still ended up struggling because of the controls. I also thought the graphics were a bit on the low side and the aliens movement was less fluid, more like chickens running around with their heads chopped off.

2 out of 5 stars.

Play the AVP and AVP2 PC games and you'll feel a lot better.

lilwrek, Undefined, 15 years ago

i have the game. but i am not giving it to eney one

praetorian13, Undefined, 15 years ago

this game sucks

this game sucks

this game sucks

this game sucks