which predator clan should i join?

superxinyang, Yautja, 15 years ago

i found out some things about this website already and i know how to ask to join a clan but i would like to know which predator clan should i join. please answer :)

Red_ghost32, Yautja, 15 years ago

I think the moon hunters are the guys to be with.

Karxav-Niveu, Yautja, 15 years ago

My own opinion is Balatu.

black_warrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

It all depends, ofcourse most of the opinions are going to be the clan each person is in. Although some just like names, and go with those.
Its all about the members, and what clan you would most like.
I can say much about Hunters Moon, as Ive never been with them, and dont know much about how their members are right now.

Balatu however is pretty strict about who they let in, and our leaders (Stalker, The Doctor, and Predatorv2) monitor and let in members who they think wont go away after a few days. Balatu is quite small, but has good members who have been around for some time(anywhere from a few months to a few years).

Although when picking a clan there is more to it than just deciding, as there is never a guarantee that youll be let in. It all depends on activity on the boards, and respectfulness towards other members.

killswitch, Yautja, 15 years ago

who gives a flying F**K? Its not a decision thats going to effect anyone but you. Put less thought into your clan choice and more into some good topics please.

Clans......... the sites full of tards ... is anyone actually hear to talk about the movies . seems more about siggs, clans retarded reunions.

Stalker, Yautja, 15 years ago

This site never fails to make me laugh these days...

its full of shit. and i feel sorry for you if that amuses you.

i bet 40% of the sites current active members haven't even seen alien!!!! TOSERS

Stalker, Yautja, 15 years ago

The only thing that "amuses" me is how ridiculous this place has become. People don't even have the common sense to look for the rules...they actually need to post topics asking where they are. I hardly even waste my time here anymore because of crap like this.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Yautja, 15 years ago

Stalker, there will always be n00bs. There were n00bs back when the site was in it's prime too. Heck, I remember when we were all n00bs. Anyone remember the little spam war me and Doc had years back, before AD existed?

Nothing has changed, but people's perceptions. Now, we see these inevitable n00bs as this site failing and dying. That is not what's killing the site, it's people like you giving up on it.

If you go, how many mods do we have left? Dave's inactive, You're about to go, P's almost never around, DD turns up once in a while but I wouldn't say he's active. I've only seen Otang in the past month post once...

...C'mon, without you mods this site doesn't have a chance.

_Zwecky_, Yautja, 15 years ago

I blame the sites shittyness on the AvP films, because of AvP only being rated M (PG13) it brought alot of immature people on the site saying things like "zomg avp is leik so kool!!!"

And now the site has more idiotic noobs with absolutely no common sense or grammar skills than we have quality members. The site will never return to its former glory and that is that. Just about everything interesting and canon in the alien/predator universe has been discussed and now all we can talk about is bullshit hybrids spewing multiple fucking embryos into pregnant women. A lack of things to discuss is what drove evryone away. Then once they returned, they saw how bad the site had gotten and just pissed off again.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

You said yourself Stalker that even you hate to look at how much of a n00b you were back in the "good old days"... the only one who hasn't grown up at all it seems is Killswitch... This site is now like a village built on the ashes of a once great metropolis... And all this is because we don't have a search thingy. Because of that, people keep making useless topics all the time. The search thingy would greatly reduce this, but it would have to be OBVIOUS, not a small space in a dark, dark corner. The true nuke that leveled the already decaying great city came not long after i came (as it always happens with everything i touch) and it was the utter lack of interest for anything else but My Skull and the Free Chat. After that, a wave of even godly intelligence determined certain people to make an RPG that excluded the two most active and willing clans... Which is the only thing i've ever hated about this place and the only reason i wish i'll be here to see this site become the second Midian.

Killswitch? Grow up?

Not likely :P

lol your all faggots and you dont know shit about the franchises in question therefore the site is dying becasue the members have no interest or clue. That my friend is the problem,

Malus, you still are a noob you fool.You always have been, i grew tired of your bullshit many years ago, and id like to point out that 90% of all the members that are in or have been threw that stupid clan are noobs

me grow up?, im stating the facts, not being childish. your the one thats living on cloud 9 kid, the site cant work with people like you on it. Your all a bunch of video game, comic book reading . Predator loving kidsthat cant appreciate movies in the same density other good members could.

Sorry about the additude and general cussing. but when i stop giving a shit about my status on a website i loose respect for the members on the site. In this case one is causing the other and i can safely say besides Stalker and small minority of others, There are too many prick on this site like you Malus.
----
By the way, you guys should stop tossing over the concept of the armty and actually join it. Id love to see you guys faces when you realise there aint nothing cool about Iraq.

1: Frankly, the moment I am old enough to join the army, I will. I am already a Lance-Corporal in the AAC, which is the first step.
2: By the time I get into the army, Iraq will be the last of our worries. East Timor seems more likely, from where I am standing.
3:Hah. You seriously just called me a n00b? I am not the one swearing my head off and cursing everyone for having different opinions to yourself, without ANY evidence to back up your claims but your own word, which you have said yourself doesn't mean shit to anyone else here. Frankly, you DO need to grow up, Killswitch. The surest sign of being a n00b is to call everyone around you one. And as for all of Alpha Draconis being a n00b. Well, I'd like to hear Kiddo's reaction to that. Mine, frankly is an insulted one. Just because no clan would ever accept you, doesn't give you the right to slag out everyone who is in a clan. Seriously, if you hate this place so much, leave. Desist. Wander away from this general direction. Because you say no-one here ever has anything decent to say.

Well, all you say is how useless everyone else is. Quit your bitching.

And finally.
4: Yes. The site is on the decline. All of the MODS are leaving, P is inactive, and soon there won't be anyone left to keep these n00bs at bay. No-one has done anything about Killswitch, which says a lot about the Moderator activity here.

We need some new, active Mods. Like Kidd. He'd make a good mod.

But seriously. Let's stop bitching about this site, and try to make it better.

lol very true mate.

lol no one would ban me becasue if the mods were here i might have some decent topics to post in. Sorry but when im surrounded by noobs i find it hard to ignore it all. Stalker and some of the other mods are good at it bacause they just F**k off and dont post for months, whne im here however i like to post and at the minute there nothing to divert my attention away from the sites bullshit hence the reason i end up talking about this crap.

lol Whwen the only people who can ban me are around i tend to have somthing to talk becasue they actually create topics.... so that keeps me content and respectful. when was the last time you created a decent thread on thos board that was directly related to aliens and predators. not rules, clans and RPGs

Do you get what im saying. my stature as a member is a reflection of the quality of a site , and as youve pointed out... im being a real F**King dick rite now.

Good luck

.. and yes, your rite

sorry about teh typos, but working and not supposed to be bitching on forums lol, im just too good at my job , so i get spare time

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

I agree. With everything. Not taking sides here because everyone has some great points.
Sure the idiot people may be bringing us down. But, like someone already said, the mods need to help turn the idiot people into people who have common sense.

In my opinion, since Reqiuem didn't do much for the site, we need to do something for the site. I actually like what Kill said about the army. What I'm saying is instead of coming up with some of these ideas to revive the site, we need to actually do it.

But my efforts alone wouldn't really do much. If other people are willing to do something then that's great. But in my opinion this site may never get back on track. There's always going to be idiot people, or "noobs."

lilwrek, Yautja, 15 years ago

i think you would be good with hunters moon!!!