2 hybrids fighting, one yautja one xeno.

shadowatching, Undefined, 15 years ago

Would you believe it, well yea, my next post would have the fighting, its on going right now. ANyways, the female hybrid of xeno is a male, would you believe it. Anyways, HE (she) is an xeno lover. While, I am a hybrid yautja, a lover of yautja's. Let the fighting continue. ^_^

The hybrid zeno

"Emergency protocol activated, breach in sector 10 has been confirmed, now cutting engines" the roar of the ship quieted as it came to an abrupt stop in space, blood covered most of the walls now of this old clunker of a spaceship and the remaining lifeforms had either bunkered into the medical bay or taken escape pods off of piece of scrap metal for good.

"life form detected in storage hagner heading towards the bow" there was only one captured creature here, with the apperance of a human, though physically closer to the species known to many as Xenomorphs. It had broken through its containment cell with some sort of acid, and it had been on the warpath of revenge ever since. now their hope for living was slim, all the escape pods were used, and there was no way off the ship, the only way out was to get to somehow kill the thing and pilot the ship out, but they only had one puls rifle and not much ammo, this thing had ivicerated a group of five hired mercinaries in 6 seconds. what could a grooup of civilians do?

they mustered their courage, this was the only way, the four of them would make a mad dash for the control room. They huddled by the door, ready to open it with the press of a button. A beep from the motion tracker they had picked up on the way here suddenly went off, 25 feet away and closing in fast. 15 feet, 5, right in front og the door now, one of them looked out the small window, there was nothing, the others started to feak out, screaming for their lives, the mans head was ripped from his neck and pulled through the window by his face. the one holding the gun fired wildly at the door untill the gun clicked to signify that the rest of their ammo had been used, now what hope did they have?

and now, the hybrid yautja.

The sounding of the, ships noise, wasn't from a protocal, but shadowatching on board. Somehow she was on board and looking for the abomination, like her, yet xeno-ish. She sighed, something she didn't want to do, the history was part of the sigh as well. She moved, from the door further inside of the ship. The cloaking device off, she didn't want to go further bad blood then she usually is. The hands danced over her body as she walked the hall way, making sure that her weapons was on and working. She had to remember the damned rules, didn't want to fully be a good girl. The hybrid of yautja, called out "where are you" It was a clicking purr unsure if the hybrid of xeno was around to hear.

s a black clawed and deathly pale skinned hand reached for the unlocking mechanism through the bloody and broken window, just as it was about to press down on the red button displaying the an opening door, it bulled back through the window as if something else had caught the creatures attention. the three remaining humans breathed a sigh of releif before the paranoia set in, where did it go? why did it leave them? there were to many questions left unanswered. After some time, they gathered thair composure and huddled together to decide on their route off this derilect floating in an endless sea of darkness.

The Xeno hybrid ripped open a nearby service door and leaped inside, her whoughts were irrational in her paniced state, there was a hunter onboard now, the sound of their distinctive language had reached her sensitive ears. Her irratic instinct was set on eliminating this threat now as she bolted through the crawlspace leaving a trail of her prey's blood behind from her claws and running on all fours.

She kept off the main hallways as best she could, taking any tunnel or vent the Xenomorph hybrid would fit in, and staying moderately silent save for the small sound of her claws hitting the steel floor. She paused for a second to smell the air, the hunter was near, the scent was undeniable. I most likely came form one of the main paths, but the Xeno hybrid could not pinpoint where the small came from. she scaned the vennt she was currently in for a grate to look out from, but there was no such luck, this one would have to be played by ear.

Shadowatching found herself in the hall way, going down one of the halls. Her mind on other things, besides this hunt as she let the soft pitter-patter of her boots sound. One cool hand touched the pannel besides her, as she used her visor to check a few feet infront of her the head tilted no just a dead body. The grunt of frustration crossed her lips and sounded like an ape in heat. The hand moved the claws against the metal, scraping the wall in a screach hoping to make it close to the sound of xenos. Hoping to draw her out, or him. She hated to kill an hybrid, one of the kind that is like her maybe it would help her on her own issues of being a hybrid. She couldn't find a good vent, to crawl in to as well, so she would have to play it by ear, hoping for a quick kill. She drew one weapon out, a sword snug in her hand, perfect for a quick kill.

An unrecognizable screech rang in her ears of something familiar but also metal sounding. her left eye twitched as the unpleasent sound passed, the hunter maybe? it wasnt far away at all. She tore through the flimst metal of the vent she was in and scurried into a maintenence hatch where it folloeed down the hallway. thankfully the emergancy protocal hadnt blocked ththese tunnels up. as she came upon the next sercice door and quicky pressed her face against the tiny piece of glass and looked for any sign of the hunter. she was lcuky to catch a small glimps of it, or her actually, because the shape was undeniably female. In the very corner of the glass, there it was, with the mesh clothing and metal armor. The Xeno hybrid let out a low hiss, she would kill this hunter before it got the chance to kill her.

She forced her way out of the maintenance and directly above into the inner workings of the ship. Making her way through the wire and piping she silently moved directly above where she estimated the hunter to be, but frustratingly enough, there was no where into the hallway from the top without making a significant amount of noise. She looked over the sides of the wall, a vent a few feet away might make a good entrance, but it was farther from her enemy than she would have liked. But the blind instinct that held her mind right now wasnt picky. She lept over to the gtare and tore it off, and lept through the opening to end up behind the hunter, and pounced at her with claws outstretched

The hybrid pressed her head to the side of the ship's hall, listening for something. A small gutteral growl crossed her throat, as she pulled her hidden lips in a taunt purse of her lips, went white as she pushed them together. She sighed softly, as she heard nothing so far nothing from the abomination that is the opposite of her, she is hybrid yautja, this one is hybrid xenomorph, is it even possible. She remembered something, about it in her data pad, from an ooman base. She tilted her head,thinking she heard something she tilted her head again this way away, from the wall of the ship's hallway. She did, her ears wasn't playing tricks on her.

Hearing the metal being torn off, she quickly spun around finding the female before her, only to lundge at her. THe eyes widdened in shock, a tail and feet even her hands, like xeno's but her body was human. THe pale female, that ludged at her, went over her head as Shadowatching ducked down, the hand going to the wrist of the outstretched hand, the claws scraping against the mask that covered her face, she threw the girl back where she came from, but instead of inside of the vent it was down the hall.

Kari's claws scrapped against the metal grating that made up the floor, the Xeno hybrid wore a atandard ussue army jacket stained with blood over a normal t-shirt and denim pants that where very frayed at the bottom. She beared her crystaline teeth and let an amimalistic hiss escape form her mouth in a threatening manner. she flexed her claws upon the floor, sctratching small grooves in the metal in an irritated fassion. She was still on all fours, ready to strike at a moments notice

To be continued...dun dun dunnnnnnn

Xenophile, Undefined, 15 years ago

Nice work! I aint much of a fan of hybrids but thats some good posting youve done there! Cant wait to see more.

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Undefined, 15 years ago

Dun Dun Duunnnn? You called me? Well, here I am. Suppose I'll read this while I am at it.

supposed to mean mysterous or something. ^_^

Sam-Jack-Dunn, Undefined, 15 years ago

Ah, my mistake. I'll take my leave then.

Venom, Undefined, 15 years ago

Wa, your RPGing against yourself?

Venom, Undefined, 15 years ago

oh i see lol, good work there shadow

Actually nope, i am not rping against myself. Its me and one other person, we are doing this in email, i got permission from him to do this, but to keep his name out of it. Yes, its a guy Rping the female xenomorph. Read the front first post of it.

Karxav-Niveu, Undefined, 15 years ago

Interesting, Rp there.