Where were the Other Xenomorph Caste?! in AVPR

xenotaris, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I like AVPR but theres a few things missing in the Xenomorph Infestation.
Okay you have the Predalien queen and the Warrior Aliens.
But where was the Runners? There has to be at least some stray dogs wandering the streets right?
And the birds why didn't the xenos infected birds and created the flying xenomorph caste?
And the Younger Xenomorphs who lack thew crowls on their head?

predator428, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

The runner point is a good question but the other doesn't make sense. Can you think of any bird big enough to let an alien gestate inside it, inside Colorado?

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

There were MAYBE 4-5 facehuggers, all of which got humans. That's why there are no runners. The aliens in the movie were warriors, which apparently come from a different type of facehugger or some bullshit like that...

ErdeKaiser, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

.....birds are kinda to small for facehuggers....and the ones that 'possibly' are are up high in trees and not really worth the effort to climb it and get. the humans were there askin for it

-Bloo-, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Birds are too small. Besides, they'd damage the hugger's love stick.

Dogs, on the other hand, would be great, but they decided to go with human Warriors.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

Considering how awful and cheap the warrior suits were, can you imagine how bad the runners would look?

They would probably just put an Alien mask on a dog and slap it in the ass to make it move.

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I was kinda hoping there was gonna be some runners in the movie. but evedently there wasn't. especualy while Butch (the homeless man's dog) was around. and would and should have been a great host. frankly although I liked the movie. there was alot of problems that could have been fixed. but I do agree there should have been diffrent Alien casts. Especualy with the Predalien running around. there should have been other hybrids.

Karxav-Niveu, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

The movie was fine in my opinion, but it lacked some major details, and they note that they knew in the commentary if you get the movie. One thing that puts the movie down in my opinion, is the humans always succeed in someway or form.

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 15 years ago

I myself didn't like the "Kelly" charactor. she was annoying to me. especualy the Helicopter scene when she shoots the Alien.

but I still think there should have been other types of Aliens.

Why didn't they just ask me to do the movie?