Alien 5 expectations

Secret_Hero, Undefined, 15 years ago

The title said it all. What's your expectation of the upcoming rumored movie?

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

Well ummm... i expect it never to be made?

xenotaris, Undefined, 15 years ago

I blame Paul w. Anderson! Hopefuly in AVP3 the Xenoborgs make an apperance or at least AVP4.

predator428, Undefined, 15 years ago

Xenoborgs. I assume that those are some kind of robot alien. Can you honestly say that that would be a good move to put in anymovie?

On topic, it will probably never happen.

ErdeKaiser, Undefined, 15 years ago

Eva Xenomorphs? GENIOUS! it will be the next Uwe Boll hit summer blockbuster that totally wont suck ever!

seriously, I really doubt Alien 5 will ever be made when they are having so much fun creating new and exciting plotholes!(AvP)

-Bloo-, Undefined, 15 years ago

The Alien series should've stayed a trilogy is what I think...

Karxav-Niveu, Undefined, 15 years ago

I think Alien 5 should be directed by someone with an proper education. They need to think things over. Not what would just be cool but what would be a good story line. The Aliens get to earth, there is mass chaos, following the story of a family maybe where the world gets infected but there are a few impenetrable human bases left, until one day something goes wrong, and the aliens get in and the family/ toughs around try desperately to survive. In the end the humans lose. Thats my expectation, they've already taken it to different planets and space, why not earth. Try to make it good, fix up for Alien 3 and Alien Resurrection, end the series with a great hit and close it at that.

shadowatching, Undefined, 15 years ago

I have a feeling there is going to be a pred 3 cuz of the weapon, but if they are, yea avp3 will be out. Whould the sites name change then to avp3?

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 15 years ago

ALIEN 5 isn't gonna happen anytime soon. Fox is having too much fun with hacking up the Franchise with the AvP movies. don't get me wrong I liked AvP-R but still the Alien/Predator franchise's need to be kept seprate. as for ALIEN 5 film hard to say. god knows how many more AvP movies fox has in mind. so we never know.

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 15 years ago

The cold hard truth my friends, is its all about cash. If Fox thinks they can make a good buck on it, they'll back it up. I can't say as fact, but I think Fox knows the alien and predator movies have run their course. I don't think Fox is going to try and bring back either one of those movies.

TITANOSAUR, Undefined, 15 years ago

PREDATORv2 is right. Fox is only in it for the money. I dout there will ever be an ALIEN 5 or PREDATOR 3.