Dream Cast for AvP film

The-Wolf, Yautja, 15 years ago

Who would you dream to be in an idealic AvP film?

For me:

Christian Bale, Bill Sadler, Adam Balwin, Christopher Walken, Michelle Rodriguez, Michael Ironside, Robet Joy, Lisa Wilcox, Linda Hamilton, Paul Walker.

And of course Ian Whyte as the Predator and Tom Woodruff, Jr as the Aliens.

Stalker, Yautja, 15 years ago

Mario, Luigi, & Princess Peach.

Wait...forget that.

In all seriousness though, I don't care about big name actors, it's hard to take their characters seriously when they're such a big media icon. As long as they can act, I don't care who they are.

the_doctor, Yautja, 15 years ago

yeah i second that with stalk, though Christopher Walken makes any film better...

Definitly. It should be a law that the Walken has to be in every movie or else it can't be made.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Princess Peach is HAWT!

But really now, who indeed... I said Jack Nicholson once... And since they already screwed everything up with Mr. Wayland, why not have Winona Rider too...

Jack Nicolas would be awesome too. I've changed my mind since last time.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

What about that guy who played Quigon Ginn (sp?)?

Whose that?

I don't know what his real name is, I just know that he was probably the best actor in Episode 1.

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 15 years ago

how about adam sandler and chris rock just to releive some tension...and get killed.

God no! Adam Sadler is ok and kinda funny in his movies but Chris Rock annoys the shit out of me. No in these movies there's no need for jokes in it. They've always had great casts of good actors and action stars no need to fill in with annoying comedians like Chris Rock even if he were to get killed.

Karxav-Niveu, Yautja, 15 years ago

Nicolas cage. In my own opinion he would make a good character, before his ghost rider era....

shadowatching, Yautja, 15 years ago

john st...(the one that done the 'transporter movies)

brad pitt, would make it to serious and blah

there is one more, he played clown in spawn gods what is his name

TITANOSAUR, Yautja, 15 years ago

I must go with the original Alien/Predator cast. just because I like those folks.

but I do like to see Orsen Welles in an Alien/Predator film though hes dead now. unfortunantly.

I can see Adam Sandler or Jim Carey as Kletus Kasady... but in an Alien movie.

Besides, we've had plenty of great moments.
"Ever been mistaken for a man?"
"No. Have you?"

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

Jason Statham, shadow... but he's too much of a superhero already, can't imagine him in any alien/predator movie. Jason Statham would be good in Hitman. My mother says she'd like to see Angelina Jolie in suc a movie.....