Predator Elder (Predator 2)
Gill/Chopper (AVP)
Celtic (AVP)
Scar (AVP)
Predator Elder (AVP)
Wolf (AVPR)

You decide

The-Wolf, Undefined, 15 years ago

Probably the Predator 2 elder. He's probably seen more action. Probably equal than the AvP Elder but I just hate that excuse for a "Predator".

FireHunter, Undefined, 15 years ago

wolf, he took on a whole hive of aliens by himself.
nuff said

alienwarrior, Undefined, 15 years ago

yeah wolf wins no contest

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

Well actually you can't know many hives the Pred2 elder slaughtered by himself (ffs i hate saying that), but since i've never seen him nuked, i say him.

killswitch, Undefined, 15 years ago

jungle hunter, city hunter...... damn concrete jungle fan boy.

Im going to say the Predator in Predator (1) simply because i enjoyed the first Predator the most. The tension was certainly at its best in the first and the Predators technology seemed amazing. Try and remember the first time you saw predator. What a great movie. I loved 2 when i was younger but now see that it was nothing compared to the first. Everything else is Bullshite

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

Hmmmm this topic is about which of the predators you think has survived through most battles... in which case there is no point including City Hunter ere since he clearly didn't live to fight longer than his Elder...

The-Wolf, Undefined, 15 years ago

Kill, thats just an easier way of saying Predator from Predator1 or Predator from Predator2.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 15 years ago

Or we can call them both kamikazes, but since they aren't Japanese...

Anyway, I'd like to think that the Predator 2 Elder would probably have been my choice.

Kidd, Undefined, 15 years ago

Jungle Hunter! He can take all those other predators with his own hunting gear.
Why do I pick him out of the bunch? Let me explain my decision to you people;
City Hunter, a would-be worthy adversary to Jungle Hunter, but due to his carelessness, he wouldn't last too long. Hell, he was in several places filled with thugs, killing them all as if they were nothing.
The AVP Trio, we all know that they were young bloods and therefore that little Ceremonial Hunt was their intiation of becoming blooded, which we all know that they failed to leave the hunt, alive.
Wolf, a young fan-boy's "Dream Predator." The ultimate, ugly motherfu**er that can take on the whole xenomorph race on top of a pyramid all by himself with only his fancy gadgets. To me, he sounds more like a nerd buying 300 Merchandise from EBay.com and wearing it around his house, imagining himself fighting the Persian's 10,000 Immortals.

Jungle Hunter is the only true, expierenced hunter in my oppinion, because he did not go after a group of enemies only to kill them all at once. That yautja found a worthy group to hunt and he took them out one at a time until he found a worthy prey who is capable to think like a yautja, that is why he challenged Dutch to a fist-fight and died. That yautja right there my friends, is the one and only yautja that everyone should look up to for now and always!

EDIT: What about the Elders in the other two films? I only have this to say,"Don't consider them as better hunters until you witness them in a hunt."

-Bloo-, Undefined, 15 years ago

While that may be true, there's a reason that they, out of the hundreds of Predators in the two clans, have been chosen as the Elders.

Secret_Hero, Undefined, 15 years ago

City Hunter, I chose him cause he didn't die in a bombshell, nuke, or any very bad mojo deaths.

broken-tusk, Undefined, 15 years ago

you're all forgetting the jungle predator
took down 2 fully-trained special forces
units, one of which were able to take out
an entire camp of guerilla soldiers.
jungle predator owns!!!!!

superxinyang, Undefined, 15 years ago

i think it is wolf,i have seen avpr few weeks ago and i think it is stronger.wolf can handle many aliens at once so that is why

Karxav-Niveu, Undefined, 15 years ago

I am going to have to agree with Kidd on this one. The Jungle Hunter was the best, when compared to the others you've seen in combat. You cant just make assumptions about Elders, even though they are probably correct, and they could take just about anything down. But from a 'What We've seen" stand point, The Jungle Hunter.

black_warrior, Undefined, 15 years ago

In the beginning for me it was a tie for Jungle and City hunter. Although with the points Kidd brought up, ive got to agree. Jungle Hunter was much more careful and sneaky, showing his true hunting skills by taking out enemies one by one, much like in Alien, without giving away too much of himself. As we've seen in the other movies (Predator 2, AVP, and AVPR) if you want to take those into consideration, Jungle hunter took out a highly trained squad, two of them actually, counting Hopper's men, with only the most basic of yautja weapons.

OT: Broken-Tusk, Im curious as to where you may have heard Black Warrior before, as i see you've got a reference to it in your sig.

shadowatching, Undefined, 15 years ago

I think pred one survived more. He played with his game, or trophies before he claimed them. To make sure they wa worthy of his fighting skills. The rest was ok, they gave more deffination of their fighting skills.

Xenophile, Undefined, 15 years ago

Ima gonna agree with Kidd here. The original Yautja didn't rush in all guns blazing, that's stupid. Any hunter knows that you won't accomplish anything by slaughtering lesser foes, when you can play it smart and go for the big game.
And thats exactly what the P1 Pred did. Took them down one by one, using stealth, and when he finally found a truly worthy honorable prey (they were all honorable tho) he took it on in a fair, honorable fight.

Sure he might have not lived the longest, but he was the only Yautja that hunted like a true one. Note the word HUNT, and not KILL.

It's the thrill of the hunt that's what really matters, not just the thrill of the kill. If you offered a Yautja a skull, they would probably say no. It's the challenge of hunting down and killing the prey itself that they're in it for, not just for skull,s but what they REPRESENT.

He's a hunter, not just a slaughterer like Wolf and the idiots from AvP. THAT's why he is the best.

lilwrek, Undefined, 15 years ago

i would say wolf has to be the meanest at the job but elder has had more experince. not shore how to spell that. elders are more experist then jungle hunter jungle hunter is not a true man like a elder elders have came back from the figte a live.