i want to know.

delta-boy, Human, 15 years ago

ive heard stories about that hudson in aliens, when he was being dragged under the floor in the latter part of the film fought off the alien oppresor that tried to kill/impreganate him and found a hidden ship and flew off.i konw hard to believe but i just want to know what happened?if anybody has heard similar or has any info i would be glad.
another subject would be how the colonial marines division did after and future missions ? or how the colonists of LV426 had their last stand ?
if anybody would like to discuss it here feel free ? and or has any info

killswitch, Human, 15 years ago

lol well ive officially had my daily laughing fit

Read the Aliens script please and stop trying to add more density to the movie than Dan Obannon ever intended.

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

To tell you the truth, he does have a point in his post. How did the colonist of colony LV-426 held the aliens off before they were wiped out?

Also, Killswitch, please don't rain on his parade, he is trying to come up with good, intresting topics.

killswitch, Human, 15 years ago

Hes talking specifically about Hudson in his initial post. Like i said, Hudson is taken to "His DEATH" Read the script and shut your comic book mind out. sorry kid Hudson didnt turn into a super ninja and beat some aliens out.

and No, i wont be doing that anytime soon Kid. if you kids are going to insist on creating bullshit topics. im going to let you know about it.

+ Assuming you have elaborated on this idea (Beyond belief) and turned this topic into something better (That wasent initially intended by the poster) why havent you discussed the matter? just decided to tell me about it.

Malus-Darkblade, Human, 15 years ago

Hey, the script ain't permanant. Paul Anderson has managed to override script canon in the AvP series before! Any not have Hudson survive?

And the story of the colonists in my opinion would be a damned great one, if a little sad. Makes ya wonder if any of the other colonists managed to survive too.

Well, after the Atmos generator went boom I suppose that kinda would've finished what the bugs couldn't :P

ErdeKaiser, Human, 15 years ago

having hud live would be the same as "yeah, and by Alien Ressurection, they totally cloned Newt for no reason, and then 8 totally came and rescued her, but then there was a super army of newts with acid for blood and no explination for said blood and then 8 and new killed them all and went back to earth where they lived forever"....went a bit overboard there but you get the idea, HUD IS DEAD, and nothign will bring him back.....not even super ninja powers

Malus-Darkblade, Human, 15 years ago

No. Hudson would just confuse the Alien with his sense of humour and escape.

Deathdrop, Human, 15 years ago

If AvP:R is canon, then anything is possible.