Scar Predator or Wolf Predator

tashux22, Undefined, 15 years ago

What Predator do you like better well this is a hard one.

Stalker, Undefined, 15 years ago

Not a hard decision at all...

Scar was the most pathetic, over-rated excuse for a predator we've seen to date. He looked terrible first of all, with his massive bulky armour & cheap clone of the original predator's mask. He also obviously couldn't take care of himself, as Lex saved his life on several occasions. The fact that he relegated himself to being her side-kick was a massive slap in the face to predator fans everywhere.

Wolf on the other hand was fantastic, even though he was ridiculously over-powered, his style & look was very reminiscent of the original predators. He was also obviously quite experienced, as he laid traps for his prey, & improvised his tactics even when ambushed. To be honest, I thought the way he just threw the aliens around like small children was a load of bullshit, but nonetheless, he was an excellent predator.

Wolfwing, Undefined, 15 years ago

scar=wimp. Wolf=pro wrestler

PREDATORv2, Undefined, 15 years ago

Stalker your all one sided, scar had his good and bads. If you actually follow Paul's story line he was just an Unblood predator, while Wolf was a harden Veteran. You can't really compare them.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 15 years ago

Very true PRED, but I agree with Stalker.

Its definitly the Wolf for me. He might be over powered but is as legendary of a Predator since the original. The Strause brothers satisfied me with that bad ass.

-Bloo-, Undefined, 15 years ago

Sorry, but not a hard one at all. This is like comparing AVP to Aliens.

The-Wolf, Undefined, 15 years ago

I'm taking it you prefer the Wolf?

Stalker, Undefined, 15 years ago

Well, the whole point of the topic is to compare them. Scar, regardless of his unblood status, was still a joke. Celtic was an unblood, & he fearlessly charged into hand-to-hand combat with an alien, & nearly came out the victor. Scar, on the other hand, turned into a complete waste of space around the end of the movie. Up until the team-up, he was pretty decent. He showed skill, & managed to kill an alien out of surprise, but all that went out the window once he joined up with Lex.

He paraded around like her personal bodyguard, & actually had his life saved by her on more than one occasion. Celtic may have been killed, but at least he didn't lower himself to being Sanaa Lathan's lapdog. At least he took the fight to Grid, rather than hiding behind a plasmacaster like Scar did ever since he got it.

On a completely aesthetical note, Scar was probably the worst looking predator we've seen in any movie so far in my opinion.

So even by AVP standards, I thought he was terrible.

alienwarrior, Undefined, 15 years ago

stalker is right scar teaming up with lex was bad. the point of him fighting the xenos was to learn to fight was honor but all he learned is to hide behind plasmacasters and let little girls fight for you. wolf wins scar loses

xenotaris, Undefined, 15 years ago

Wolf is clearly the victor, and his mandibles actualy worked unlike scar's always opened mouth.
Scar was supposed to be Dachande (from AVP Novel and Comics) unblooded equivlent. However Dachande was stronger and smarter then Scar. Dachande and wolf might be equals.

Kidd, Undefined, 15 years ago

I said it before and I'll say it again, Wolf to me is like a nerd buying 300 merchandice from EBay.com and going about in his house imagining himself fighting the Persian's 10,000 Immortals. Hell, he is basically someone's dream predator with all the fancy details, dual plasma casters, fancy gadgets like his "Power Glove," and the like.

Scar on the other had was of course a bulky predator, but look at him in another way, atleast he was an ordinary warrior who chosed his ally well and fought against their common enemy.

Between the two, Scar is the one predator I will look up to because he showed us that yaujta and humans can fight together against a common threat. Wolf, however, is a power-house who is basically capable of kicking Chuck Norris' butt in a Martial Arts match.

I'll stick to my good ol' friend, Scar!

scar500, Undefined, 12 years ago

do you know what they should do make a predator movie about scar vs wolf and then we will see who will win i will go with scar because hes been in more movies fighted more tougher things/people then wolf and for god sake scar took down the alien queen with tiny help fro lex

scar is my Favourite predator

jaguargod, Undefined, 12 years ago

"Between the two, Scar is the one predator I will look up to because he showed us that yaujta and humans can fight together against a common threat."

That is really the entire reason that the movie sucked, and people hate Scar. The director humanized an alien that had previously only been known as a honorable but cold-blooded killer. A member of the Predator species would prefer to lose in hornorable battle rather than accept the help of a human. He may not have killed Sanna, but he certainly would have left her behind to fend for herself. The AvP plot is really quite silly when you think about it.

" i will go with scar because hes been in more movies fighted more tougher things/people then wolf and for god sake scar took down the alien queen with tiny help fro lex"

Scar was in one movie, Wolf was in one movie. Scar defeated a hand full of aliens, barely defeated a Queen (the weather and Lex helped), and managed to get ambushed by a facehugger. Wolf wiped out an alien infestation, almost single-handedly, went toe-to-toe with the Predalien, which I think was tougher than the Queen, and had none of that silly "the enemy of my enemy is my friend" behavior.

if you think about it scar might win because scar is smarter and better with tactics then wolf 1 point to scar. scar is always on the look out so he dosent get sneaked up behind or tricked as much as wolf 1 point to scar. scar is younger then wolf so he is a little bit better then him 1 point to scar :)

go on scar
:)

jaguard scarface been in 1 Movie (my mistake) scar has been in 2 games predator cj where he paggerd some one very strong stronger then a predlin if not alien queen at the end took down more then a 100/300 aliens well i did but you get my point the second game predator vs aliens have not played yet so dont know what happens. when scarface came you liked him and then you were sad when he died then wolf comes you forget scar and move on to wolf and say hes stronger and you were like noo wolfs dead make your mind up who is your Favourite.

My favorite is the original...but if I have to choose between Scar and Wolf, it's Wolf. You said " scar is always on the look out so he dosent get sneaked up behind or tricked as much as wolf", but he did get sneaked up on and was the reason that Wolf had to deal with the Predalien. I would disagree that Scar is better at tactics. Experience alone would make Wolf better at tactics, or maybe Scar's lack of experience. As far as age, that might work in Scar's favor physically, but is really a disadvantage in just about every other area. My argument is based completely on the movies, not the video games.

what if scar was boolded and not unblood then what or who will you choose

Dark, Undefined, 12 years ago

Scar was just REALLY lucky unlike his brothers for an amateur he was pretty much alright just verging on terrible, wolf was great and would have been able to live on Xenomorph Prime without breaking a sweat Wolf was better but Scar had shinier armour but Wolf is still better.

If you are trying to make a comparison, you have to compare based on knowns, not what-ifs. Even if Scar was blooded, I would still choose Wolf, because I know without a doubt that Wolf has had a long life of hunting, surviving attacks, and learning strategy. If you like Scar better, there is nothing wrong with that. But if you are asking who is a better Yautja, based on objective evidence, it has to be Wolf.

scar500, Undefined, 11 years ago

i like scar but you got a point but im sticking with my option scar