to malus

delta-boy, Human, 15 years ago

maulus,in terribly sry about what happened.ive filed numorous complaints to peterson and asked what kidd thought on the matter(and is pet really allowed to kick).
and am trying to negotiate a truce between you and peterson if it doesnt work.i am going to leave the clan and go on strike.
its just bad to see it as i thought our clan was back on track with new recruits coming ex.vevlla, and veterans like you,peterson(vasquez) and lueshi(GENfc death).
(sry for this topic but i couldnt post it in our clan forum as malus was kicked and would not be able to read them).

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

Yea, it's none of my business, but whatever, i'm posting HA!

Hmmm in my opinion, kicking without the approval of your leader and clan is a pretty bad thing, but of what i remember malus had some problems with this clan in the past...? but whatever, what i'm trying to say is Peterson PLEASE stop kicking people out of the clan if you have a personal problem with them and Malus PLEASE respect a subleader's decisions even if you have a personal problem with them... Peace! I'm out!

EDIT: Peterson says he had approval, so whatever.

shadowatching, Human, 15 years ago

I talked to kidd, and he didn't know anything about malus being kicked out. So yea, i wonder >.>

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

Education, Work, my Health, Family, and Friends are the most important things in my life. I am gone to satisfy my needs for those only to find some time on the computer during the nights. Anyway, during my absence, I see that I have a little conflict happening in the clan, which I do try to check almost everytime I log in.
Delta, I do apprieciate you for bringing up this matter, because it saved me the time to not go into the AD Forum and read through the new topics... Now to deal with this manner.

Peterson, I entrusted you the rank as Sub-Leader to help me out with the clan when I am gone, which I am most of the time. Personal vandettas are not good reasons enough reasons to kick a member out of the clan. Malus has served under me in other sites and I hold him in high regard due to his skills as a RPer. Yea, he has a very filthy mouth for a grunt, but what do you expect? Anyway, I do know about him disrespecting people too, because he has done me the same way in the past, but I grew up and found out that, it is only his personality. Once you earn his respect, he is your best man in any given task that you give him.

Now, now Malus, don't start grinning because I got on to Peterson, I have a few words to share with you. First of all, I'm gonna start by informing you that you are back in the clan, and that also, I am going to have time to spend with me subordinates so that I know all that is going on in there. Alpha Draconis is already known on this Forum to have unruley, smart-mouth, badass marine wannabes. I want to change all that. Malus, I'm not going to change you for I've already tried that before, and it failed, but you do have to start respecting your COs orders, even though it is for the worse.

Now, words to the both of you, I know that you two are questioning my ability as a leader, all because I am not contributing enough to the clan. You can say I am just like TDN. AD suffered from the loss of his leadership when he is gone bettering himself in the real world than bettering the clan in cyberspace. Hopefully, in the next few weeks that I have time, I hope I can prove to both of you that I am capable to lead, but you two got to know, things that you miss in the real world costs alot, because you can never replay it, unlike things in the computer.
I can only hope that you two are going to enjoy my time here, while I start straightening these matters up for the next several weeks.

delta-boy, Human, 15 years ago

to both shadow and kidd i thank you for saving the little inkling thats left in our clan.

Malus-Darkblade, Human, 15 years ago

I'm the last inkling of AD?

Hey, that'd be a sweet-ass title for a book or movie. "The Last Inkling." Might make it into an RPG.

But yeah, thanks sir. One problem down, one to go.

DeathWraith, Human, 15 years ago

Yea, and noone tanks me, even though i said basically the same thing as Kidd, only much shorter and unofficial, anyway, congratulations malus, you know you're one of my favourite peope on this site, the 16th i think... wait, let me count...

Me
Angus
Bloo
Predess
MrXeno
Shadow
Rayne
Ash
Kidd
Navyspaz
ScarredShadow
Killswitch
Venom
DeathDrop
Firehunter
Malus... yea, so you're the 15th, i was close, anyway. BUT THE LIST GOES ON, and at the end there's Crow.

Well whatever gratz again and see, Kidd should be a mod, would be like Stalker, he doesn't come on that often, but when he does, he makes a great comeback!

I may not be in your clan, i still treat each of you as if you are in mine untill we RP, then its "on your own"

Sure knows how to make an enterance indeed. And a list of your fave people? Hmm...(notes every name)

killswitch, Human, 15 years ago

ha, nice to be on that list. Im certainly the oldest member on that list and in the top 5 overall in terms of length on the site but im amazed you guys still remember me lol i just pop on for a quick read every now and then.

Kekekeke.

lol ^^^^ Noob

I am no n00b mate. Jeebus. You wouldn't have given a n00b AL would ya? :P

as always i have no clue what your babbling about. and oh, it all comes back to me, the reason i ditched this place for a mature crowd who actually know a damn thing about AVP and Cinema in general.

Go play some avp2 kid

- Ahh sorry for the mising letters, im down to point 5 gigahertz and my laptop isnt registering all the damn keypresses. \piece of techno crap

Hey kill. No, i talk to a friend that is on here now, about aliens and preds. yea, I talk outside of this forum as well. Would love a new link to rp in since every where, I go seems to be blah. or something.

ah, apologies. nothing that would really concern me anyway.

Sorry i cant link you as its not an RP site, or anything exclusive to this franchise. Just a bunch of movie geeks talking in depth about there obsession, great fun.

This is all good and well, but aliens vs predator as a concept dosent have that many angles that arent completely elaborated apone. I think weve all just sucked it dry

Kidd, Human, 15 years ago

I'm doing my part to help my clan, and I don't have to be an asshole to play the part. When I want something done, I will go head over heels just to finish the job.

I'm glad you still look at me as a prime candidate to become a moderator of the site, but really, is that really nessasary? I'm just being me, that is all, this is my own personality.

Exactly. Someone who WANTED the position of moderator would probably go on a power trip, and wouldn't be able to handle it. Someone who is reluctant tends to make a much better mod, in my experience.

I hope never to mod here, its just to fast for my liking. plus, i think the ones that are mods, but one mod. I dn't mind one bit ^_^.

I wonder who that is?

I shall leave that in the dark.