Great Theory

Champ, Undefined, 15 years ago

In AVP E on ps2 there are Predators from other clans from different worlds. What if in the next AVP its Aliens vs Predators vs Predators? How good would it be to see 2 Predators go head to head? We havent seen that before, or the K-series Aliens go up against the normal Aliens?

That way we can see scientists get fucked up by aliens and the Predators story is to try and stop the scientists from making the K-Series.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 15 years ago

What would the human plot be?

The-Wolf, Undefined, 15 years ago

I think thats going overboard. I want these creatures to be scary again. Not killing each other, that would just make me sit in my sit wondering what the fuck im watching. I mean it would be a huge mess of all these creatures killing each other.. it just sounds mindless.

i thought it would be an awesome idea. did guys want it to suspense or soemthin?

black_warrior, Undefined, 15 years ago

Also, about the K series thing. it could work, but then it would be like any other alien movie where containment fails and stuff kills people. But unless they were going straight from the game i dont think they would even be called K series aliens, as the K was taken from the name of the scientist Kandisky(or whatever his name was) who created them.

But I like the idea of separate pred clans fighting eachother...pred vs pred action.

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

Hmmm i'd like a bad blood clan slaughtering innocent humans in a colony or something, while also fighting the aliens that were in some older part of the former colony, that this one was build on (and of course they didn't bother anyone until some guys decided to hide from the preds behind some sealed doors that they were obviously not supposed to be opened because something just as bad as the predators was trapped there, which woke the aliens and let them loose) and an Elder comes and fights both the bad bloods and aliens and he sure as hell gets wounded even if he kicks ass, and at the end the leader of the bad bloods escapes activating the Elder's self destruct and of the humans... only some 40 year-old guy and his 17 year-old niece survive or so. There, that's one of the things that would work for me! I wanna see aliens killing predators, predators killing aliens, the Elder killing everything including some people who mistake him for a bad guy, fighting a bad blood, getting wounded by an alien and healing himself, and point a gun at him and THAT ending! Ha! I don't want a long beginning to introduce the characters, i want the movie to start with an alert in the colony or something, people not knowing what's happening, bla bla, some action, like in the beginning of Predator 2!

that sounds awesome dude, wat a way to think aye?

-Bloo-, Undefined, 15 years ago

I think the happy bunny man from the eighth dimension would play a huge role in this.

But seriously, it would only be good if done exactly right. AVPR had potential, but in the end, it was a let down for most.

killswitch, Undefined, 15 years ago

lol i hate to be honest and everything .... but what a stupid idea.

First of all Fox is not going to fund something unless they feel strongly that its going to make some serious cash. The truth of the matter is the vast majority of people dont give a flying **** about predators, home-worlds, hunts , rules, rituals and anything else that gets a comic book fan boy hard.

The movie has to appeal to a global audience and an audience that is far greater than the lot of us idiots who post on fan sites. i always hate repeating this and repeating myself but despite the fact that the film "Alien" May be the greatest si-fi horror movie ever made, its audience isnt nearly as huge as we all think . well not big enough to not be completely out grossed by movies such as independence day and Jurassic park. The arent enough Die hards to make an $80,000,000 movie for. can you try and understand that?

so sure, i understand this site is for fans, advanced speculation and discussion but please stop talking in terms of AVP3. It pisses me off. AVP-E was a game filled with 99% horse shit to keep the five year olds content. glad you liked it

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

But AvP 3 is probably going to happen anyway, regardless of your likings, i just said what i'd like to see, even if i were the only one to see it, not suggested Fox to make the movie like that, get it? Anyway, i bet you'll never get to read this, but are you ever gonna make me a sig?

killswitch, Undefined, 15 years ago

haha , avp3 hopefully wont happen. but if it does, it sures hell wont happen like that.

and probably no, i get very little free time for things like that . anyways. im making animation sigs is maya at the minute ... there edited clips from the movie and there gona blow shitey PS siggs out of the water lol