The True Alien Form

concretehunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

Well i brought this topic up bout a year ago but here it is.
What was the first alien, or what was the first thing they binded to?

if you can anser this or want to help find out just coment and well look in.

avpunlimited, Yautja, 15 years ago

An Aliens true form is pretty much the same as we saw in Alien.

As I've already stated in another topic, Aliens can't take too many aspects from their hosts, they only take few tarits, well one, their anatomical build, which means if their host has muscles, arms and legs, a head and bones, then Aleins will have muscles, arms legs a head and bones, but not much else, they wouldn't have a facial detail or take the muscle build of their single host, but rather the common muscle build of the host's race.

I say this because the Aliens could inpregnate sick, or immature hosts, that aren't full grown or have a sickly disease, and if the Aliens took enough traits, then they would be sickly, immature, or diseased.

Long story short, Aleins don't have original hosts, or true forms, they are meant to adapt, and all Aleins will share common bio mechanical appearences.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

rofl do you hear yourself??? sorry but seriously...

" Aliens can't take too many aspects from their hosts, they only take few tarits, well one, their anatomical build, which means if their host has muscles, arms and legs, a head and bones, then Aleins will have muscles, arms legs a head and bones, but not much else"

What do you mean "their anatomical build, but not much else"??? That's like saying "if the host is human, the alien is pretty much human, but it has some features of it's own too"... pay attention... don't be like me... Pay attention to what you're saying, because i will not hold back from pointing out something ridiculous just because it's written by a Shadow Serpent.

This thing about the alien's true form" has been discussed too many times already and the opinions are as follows:
1. An alien's True form is the queen, because we had never seen a queen look different based on what it came out of <------ until now... cos AvPR trashed any decent "fact" about aliens...
2. The Facehugger, because there were only one type of facehuggers <------ until now... cos AvPR says that there's different kinds of facehuggers for drones and warriors...
3. The first aliens that the Jockeys made, in the event that this did happen (who knows, maybe in AvP3 we find out that humans actually made Aliens AND Jockeys).
4. That all the forms are true forms cos wtf, they are true... Except for the Newborn... and Everything that came after...

black_warrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

I would agree with you Deathwraith, but there are some things i dont get.

"1. An alien's True form is the queen, because we had never seen a queen look different based on what it came out of <------ until now... cos AvPR trashed any decent "fact" about aliens..."

I dont see how, sure someone might have said the predalien was to be a queen but in the movie i saw no fact about any alien in AVPR that would cause me to believe it was a queen. I saw no egg laying whatsoever, by any alien. What i was thinking that the regurgitation thing was simply another way of impregnation besides the egg morphing thing.

"2. The Facehugger, because there were only one type of facehuggers <------ until now... cos AvPR says that there's different kinds of facehuggers for drones and warriors..."

Im not really calling you on this if you are correct. i am just curious as to where or from who you heard this, as i dont remember seeing anything in AVPR that would have even hinted to it.

Back to my answer though: I think the true form of the alien is the Alien Facehugger, as it is just born, and has had nothing changed to it.
Now a full MATURE form i would say is the queen.

There was some interview with the bros where they call the predalien "she" and say that they made new darker facehuggers to make a difference between the Drone facehuggers and the Warrior facehuggers.

avpunlimited, Yautja, 15 years ago

Deathwraith...

Of course Aliens have some features of their own.

Aliens can't be dependent on their particular host, or they might get genetic defects or diseases.

killswitch, Yautja, 15 years ago

lol Long story short, the only "TRue form" of alien is one in which attributes have not been extracted from the host "Pure Blood" = Queen Alien.

Death wraith listen you have one small problem with you theory that "the one truw form is the queen" Because if the queen die's then a regular alien evolves to queen that means that it must of alredy chest burst.

hehe thats ur problem

hehe wtf u mean? Did you not read what i said? And that's not my theory, that's just one of the opinions i've seen around here. And that theory was based on the superfacehugger and the Queen Chestburster thing, which AvPR considered unimportant and stepped right over.

alright its just a fourm dont get all la'de,da over it

ffs... i'm not getting all anythng... i'm as relaxed as possible when making sarcastic comments... now don't make me spam, continue the on-topic discussion.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

'Regular' Aliens don't evolve into Queens... that's what a Superfacehugger is for...

ErdeKaiser, Yautja, 15 years ago

The whole Praetorian caste isnt canon, which are the ones you are thinking about evolving into queens, unless you count the Predalien, which is stated by the directors a jouvenile "Predqueen" which explains is ability to implant eggs within females(why not males i wouldnt know). in Ressurection, that say the queen's womb was inherited from Ripley, though this could be discredited by the whole cloning gimmick. \

There is no pure Alien form, if anything it would be the facehugger, its the only stage in the reproduction cycle that hasnt changed yet(except for the resurection thing) and its where the whole cycle starts

And here i come to remind you about opinion #2:

2. The Facehugger, because there was only one type of facehuggers <------ until now... cos AvPR says that there's different kinds of facehuggers for drones and warriors...

ErdeKaiser, Yautja, 15 years ago

theres also the "super facehugger" from Alien 3

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

Technically, there is no beginning nor an end to a cycle, but yes, the Facehugger is the only real purebred, because there have been accounts of different types of Queens, although there are very small differences between Queens, Empresses and Queen Mothers, so I count them as purebreeds.

The only other real purebred Alien is the Superfacehugger. Facehuggers and Queens. That's it.