AVP R Ending

Champ, Undefined, 15 years ago

wat did Miss Yutani mean by this technology is far greater for this world?

Does this mean that AVP 3 is going to be a direct sequal to AVP R?

black_warrior, Undefined, 15 years ago

I think she meant that the pred technology was going to try and be dissected to be used for future weapons, which is why im hoping for a AVP3 set into the future, before Alien, but way way after AVPR. Maybe something showing a Weyland and Yutani corporation merge or something.

I thought the "ending" was crap though, the part where the predalien and Wolf get blown up by that bomb, it was abit too cliche to me. I did like the yutani bit in there though.

Champ, Undefined, 15 years ago

also, i wanna know why the tause brothers decided to blow up the town in the end? In all movies when something like that happens it just ruins the whole movie, the wolf came to earth, smashed a whole lot of aliens and all that effort was for nothig really

DeathWraith, Undefined, 15 years ago

Well i guessthey were trying to be realistic about it, cos indeed containment comes first. Unless someone like Keys comes and starts giving orders to everyone, trying to capture the creatures that just slaughtered a whole army. Well actually you can't really know how the millitary would act in such a case, it would be covered-up really fast and you wouldn't even know it happened... So anyway, this happened in Resident Evil 2 and it didn't ruin the movie at all...

The-Wolf, Undefined, 15 years ago

Do you remember the colonies in Aliens? Thats what they meant by other worlds. With the Predator tech they had it made it possible for them to build those colonies and maby even other things in the Alien series.

Deathdrop, Undefined, 15 years ago

^ In other words, we can't do shit without the help of monsters who want to kill us. (sorry, I had to take a dig.)

But what the hell, one on the most important things about the AVPR ending is what Firehunter said, if its true that the Wolf gets up at the end that would make it more than a SUPERARNOLDWOTTEHFOXROFLCOPTERMISSLEATTAK pred...

predatoress, Undefined, 15 years ago

lol I would honestly be rolling on the floor if he could've survived after having a nuclear missile hitting his head. Just jumping up like a cartoon character shouting "STADAAA!".

In modern world nuclear explosion would be pretty much hard thing to hide.

I dont see how the helicopter esacaped the nuclear bomb either with only a crash, wouldnt the explosion be too big and radiation set in or something?

I guess it was one of those things where arnold escaped the blast of the pred nuke.

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 15 years ago

"the explosion is enormous with a humongous blastwave,arnie dives behind a log and is miraculously uncscathed"-
amzing Predator Rap,youtube. lol

The-Wolf, Undefined, 15 years ago

Well I wouldn't doubt it if he did survive. I mean come on, he's THE WOLF. He's like the Chuck Norris of the Predators only he's not a joke. lol Well to me atleast.

Now don't make me start about why Chuck Norris would kick the Wolf's ass... But anyway, after all he did in this movie, i wouldn't ming seing him get up and walking through the remains of a recent nuclear explosion. But i bet it would piss Dave or Kill off pretty bad. It really makes him too much and makes the predalien even stupider. I mean, just when a xeno spits half it's brain on his chest, it turns out it's not acid... And then he survives a nuclear exploion near him. Well anyway, if that's the case, i'd like Toph to be in AvP 3 hah!

predatoress, Undefined, 15 years ago

...Not again with that anime character. I hate anime. There's only 2 good animeseries and those were made before you were even in a margarine packet on your father's hands.

Well if the wolf would've survived I would've loved to see the tons of disformations he would get when getting old. Radiation isn't too nice when it comes to cell mutations.

The ending was crap anyway, no need to make it worse... Well dunno if it worse 'cos I haven't seen th escene Firehunter was talking about. Thank Perkele.

Lone_Hunter2, Undefined, 15 years ago

ahhh chuck norris...only one could kick his ass...bruce lee, good times,good times

anywayyeah that part of the movie would kinda stuff it up abit.

In any case, i hope at least... even if it's the worst movie i'll ever hate... that AvP3 doesn't get spoiled before it's finished, like this one. I mean, we knew half the movie before it was released... The ending was one of the first pictures to be found on the internet... What the hell...?

My thoughts exactly Lone hunter...

shadowatching, Undefined, 15 years ago

I guess that is where the books comes in to play. THe predator and the alien books.