Predator Homeworld

ScarredShadow, Yautja, 15 years ago

What did you guys think of the Predator Homeworld that was featured in Alien vs Predator Requiem?
Opinions?

Hunter_Predator, Yautja, 15 years ago

I'm not sure if that was so much the predator 'homeworld' as much as it was just a Space Station, or Military Base maybe, but if you're correct, and it was THE homeworld of the Yautja, I guess it fits them, advanced city and all.

xenotaris, Yautja, 15 years ago

Just the way i imagined it would look like.

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 15 years ago

I think it was alright.

DeathWraith, Yautja, 15 years ago

I liike the Primal Hunt homeworld more...

Deathdrop, Yautja, 15 years ago

Could have been better. I'm a little curious as to how a species who seem so suited to climbing would have evolved on a completly flat desert world.

Has anyone seen the concept art? I thought some of those looked better. They could just explain it as an outpost or something, though.

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

I liked the concepts with plenty of vegetation and a minimum of technology, the others looked too much like something out of Star Wars.

The-Wolf, Yautja, 15 years ago

Flat World? What are you talking about. Every facility was built on top of a moutain and plateu.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 15 years ago

^ I stand corrected. :)

Graf, Yautja, 15 years ago

And also, there was plenty of foliage and such. It was just hard to see because it was a drop and dark green color and the whole world had a orangeish-over-color to it. Play the movie and pause it when you see Wolf's ship leaving the landing pad... Then look closely to the left of the landing pad and 'GADUSH' there is plants and trees and such lol