AVP

Voltage-3000, Yautja, 15 years ago

so people said the aliens won the first movie since one alien that which was the pred alien was left inside the predator so in the second ones the no one wins.

do you think in the third one the Predators will win?

avpunlimited, Yautja, 15 years ago

The Preds won the first one, I'll argue this.

Deathdrop, Yautja, 15 years ago

The Predalien at the end sort of means the Aliens won. The queen delivers the final blow after all.

Stalker, Yautja, 15 years ago

I'd say hands-down the preds won in AVP-R...after all, Wolf slaughtered whole swarms of aliens by himself, regardless of the fact none of them survived in the end.

The-Wolf, Yautja, 15 years ago

I agree Stalker and the Aliens won AvP.

predatoress, Yautja, 15 years ago

But the predalien pwned the wolf.

predator428, Yautja, 15 years ago

Lets call AvPR a tie, unless you count the dozen other aliens Wolf killed.

Predatoress, the Predalien did not kill the Wolf and the Wolf did not kill the Predalien. If anyone, the Wolf killed the Predalien because he ripped its jaw off and uppercutted its brain. The Wolf only got a tail blade in the chest. They were close to killing each other before the bombs dropped.

Tail blade in the chest is what I called pwned. As well as wiping off the whole clan of predators by making the ship drop. To me this debate about "which one is the strongest, which one won" is insane when eventually humans are the ones standing when the beasts are smacking each other off.

_Donut, Yautja, 15 years ago

Well, regardless of how much damage they did to each other, the last one standing is the one who wins. So, in the first AvP, I'd say no one won; simply because there was an alien left, a predator left, and a human left. In the second AvP, I believe the humans won(urgghhh) because the predators that were seen in the movie were killed, the aliens were killed, and that wee group of humans survived.

That's my point, Donut. But again it's understandable that the fans of each one of the species are debating about the priority over the other one.

To me, well I got the feeling of both AvP and AvPR that they lacked of the potential and the "realism" as far as you can talk about scifimovies. Don't know if it was 'cos of the bad acting or that the species seemed to run around pretty mindless and just wiped each other off. Both predators and aliens are stalkers in the end, and I didn't sense that much on either one of the movies. They just dashed in a battle over and over again, and the directors just had to make more graphical sceneries when the actual psychological horror and fear was wiped off from the movies. Even I like the gore it gets eventually pretty boring when there's no tension around.

And yes I'm bitching again about the movie, Cory can smack me with a pike for a change. I know you loved the movie by heart.

...Hmmh or maybe I have got numb. "Human here, human there, kids chest bursed out, pregnant women ripped by aliens" *yawns* When the action starts? lol

Maybe they gave us too much, too many sideplots etc. so that made the movie not scary at all.

Peterson, Yautja, 15 years ago

i have to say it was preatty much equal unless you count all the drones that the singlepred killed but then again the predalien did spawn a crap load of Aliens but in anycase it was a good movie and turned out to be a Tie

alienwarrior, Yautja, 15 years ago

in avp the aliens won because the preds had help the preds would have died sooner if the humans didn't help scar and the queen would have gotten out and the aliens would rule the world .

in avpr it was a aliens because if they didnt get blown up they would have won because even if wolf did kill the predalien the rest of the aliens would have picked off wolf and created a new queen and got away.

*SMACK SMACK* Haha Predatoress.

Well to think about it, Chet only killed 3 Predators in the ship. I think Wolf did more damage altogether on Chet and not to mention her hive of Aliens. I'd like to say the Predators won this one because the Wolf did a number on all the Aliens. Seriously, there was one Predator slicing through the Aliens.

The Aliens won AvP because, all the Predators that were in the fight died, there was one last Alien in the hive and that was Chet. Chet later takes down three Predators in AvPr.

I'm not gonna argue with you about how good of a movie AvPr is, Predatoress. It wasn't a masterpeice but it satisfied me. It had the gore, the reminders of the original movies, classic designs, the coolest Predator ever and awesome fight scenes and fuck, I even enjoyed the characters even though it wasn't the best acting.

FireHunter, Yautja, 15 years ago

you know, I actually believe the predators won because if you watched the credits, at the end it shows Wolf getting up out of the rubble.

Lone_Hunter2, Yautja, 15 years ago

WHAT?!! I didn't see that. I'm defintly buying the movie when I see it in stores.

and my feelings towards AVPR are the same as Cory's, no it wasn'ta master peace but it was still satisfing in giving that Alien and Predator magic and yes I too liked the acting, hell I thought the acting ws poor compared to AVP but I still liked it all the same and Yes I Liked AVP despite it's lack of fight scenes (4-5) and lack of gore but hell it was still good. personally I think he should of used the extended version of the film.

WHAT!? Don't be joking Firehunter. Well, I just let my friend borrow my movie. As soon as I get it back I'll check that.

-Bloo-, Yautja, 15 years ago

Looks like I'll have to check that, too.

No one won the first movie. The Queen got owned by a lake, the main Predators of the movie were killed off, Lex was as good as dead, and to top it off, the Predalien would be soon killed in the next movie.

Yeah but it was in the first one.

By the way, I checked the ending credits for AvP-r and there was nothing. I don't know what you were talking about Firehunter. You want to explain why you said that now? lol

Interesting, I didn't see that either but again I didn't bother to watch the credits at the cinema... But it's bad if Cory can't find such a scene as he've prolly watched the movie forward and backwards lol

Lol Yeah. I've scene 60 million freakin' times man. lol. Its a cool movie. Just perfect for a Predator/Alien fan like me.