fav alien

predalien45, Undefined, 15 years ago

do u like facehugger
drone queen
chestbuster
predalien

avpunlimited, Undefined, 15 years ago

Predalien is way over rated, if you go by their original movie logic, Predalien wouldn't be much deferent from a regular Alien, I higly doubt it would have dred locks and mandibles, or be much stronger, because if Aliens were so dependent on the little
traits of their hosts, like muscle, fat, and height, than they wouldn't be very deadly, because they could get a weak, sickly, or child host.

Aliens probably only take the traits of the same mechanical build as their host, and Predators have the same mechanical build as humans, a head, a face, arms, legs, hands, fingers and toes, which is probably all that the Alien is going to take from their host, because, as I've stated before, they could get malformed or pre-mature hosts, and they would end up malformed or pre-mature.

But I think a Predalien might be stronger than a human alien because of the simple fact that Predators, being bigger and buffer, provide more nutrition.

Don't get me wrong,

The chest burster is my favorite Alien, it's the scariest, it always reminded me of tape worms, except it's worse, because it burts through your chest.