whos faster and stronger the Alien or predator?

Unknown, Undefined, 19 years ago

who is it?

Topdogg, Undefined, 19 years ago

not sure why but its only on the uk one ive yet to see it

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

aliens are faster
predators are stronger
so....yah...

yup the Grid killed 2 Preds queen must be pround

Josie, Undefined, 19 years ago

I think the predator has more of an advantage, just because they are so kool!

[center][IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v653/Nativechick/josiesignature2.jpg[/IMG][/center]

AVPFREAK, Undefined, 19 years ago

is that on the UK dvd? cause my avp US dvd doesn't have that scene. why is the US dvd so cr@ppy? ONLY THREE DELETED SCENES!

In this war, their shall never be a clear winner. It will go on as long as our universe exists.

freewebs.com/starcreature

I wounder if Grid survived that big boom

i hate all those none movie names. theres only 4 kinds of alien queens, aliens, face huggers, chest burster. 10000000000 if you count all the different hosts but there all the same exept the queen.

profile.htmlgame over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im an R.P.G alien
( new pic same great tast )
- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more
super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

kierco_2002, Undefined, 19 years ago

it all depends on what type of alien.... if it was a drone or a runner then yes..but anything like a facehugger, chestburster or queen wouldnt be as fast...predators are always the strongest second to the alien queen

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

o ya daveburg i was just wondering u said you would watch my posts for a while before making a decision if i was in your clan and i wanted to know if you came to a decision and if not how you will get back to me on this? not trying to be pushy or anything.

"This Time Its War"

Quinn, Undefined, 19 years ago

what a rippoff in canada we get the same stupid deal 3 deleated scenes the only reason i rented it ( thank god i did not by it ) was because i was expecting some very vast improvements. not only were there only three deleted scenes they ed in my opinion.

Alien = faster
Predator = stronger

best rounded of the two is the alien in my opinion aliens are just a wee bit weaker and so much faster and more manuverable.

"This Time Its War"

no in the dvd theres a scene were grid chaces scar and lex up the tunnel he looks str8 at scar and hiss's for his blood but then grid turns round and u can see the bomb explsion coming up the tunnel then BOOM bye bye grid all respect the geeza he did a good job bet the queen was proud

but an alien can pick up a guy upside-down pred just looks stronger. thier probbly stronger than an alien, but you gotta say aliens are pretty strong.

profile.htmlgame over man, game over... o 2 more lives.
im an R.P.G alien
( new pic same great tast )
- my avatar looks like a evil retard no more
super nerds alone to gether, super nerds, nerds for ever

Shadow, Undefined, 19 years ago

All right , Aliens are way fast. In AVP celtic rips off his armor for maybe a secound and then lookes back up and grid is gone. Predator is stronger. as you can see in my avatar, He's throwing grid across the room. and that about summs it up for me.

i swear to tell the truth and nothing but the truth

i would say aliens are more violent but after seeing throw grid about i would say there more stronger ish probably the same and plus aliens r like the mental cat my next door neigbour has there all over the place KILL KILL KILL KILL KILL

daveberg, Undefined, 19 years ago

lol!! i gotta say in all honesty that bthe predators are the stronger of the two, pound for pound, but people let the aliens slimline build lull them into thinking that the xenomorphs are not strong - c'mon people, grid lifted chopper off the floor using just his tail. beefcake.

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

yeah but thats how they won was because of the chain

You mean the chains around the Queen yes?

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron
D & R webz

Deathdrop, Undefined, 19 years ago

(I wonder if raid would work on them?)

Anyhoo, Aliens are WAY, WAY, WAY faster then preds. Preds are a bit stronger, though. After seeing Scar pull the queen with that rope in AVP, I rest my case.

deathdrop.jpg

The defense stands down. NEXT WITNESS!!!

DB.jpg
www.thorndesigns.net
darkness of acheron

bug-hunt, Undefined, 19 years ago

If you want to talk about some thimng else just post it on the topic you have all ready started that will stop the board from filling up with cr@p :)

and as for your question i would say alien is faster and pred is stronger

transsig.jpg

Been living on borrowed time so feck it if i die!