ALIENS: Alien Warrior drawing.

TITANOSAUR, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Photobucket

I made an Alien Warrior based on the design from ALIENS.

there will be a colored version of this.

enjoy.

black_warrior, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Great Artwork man, very detailed.

Ill offer to trade hands for a day......please......I want to draw. lol

tawganator, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Damm that looks awsome, my compliments to the cheif.

thanks. glad you like it.

Stalker, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Good work mate, I especially like the details on the side of the head & ribcage.

To point out one small flaw though- the Cameron warriors had 6 fingers, not 3.

Deathdrop, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

^ They did? I thought they were down to 3 in the second one. Hmm... It's been a while since I've seen it.

Regardless, it's good to see more art, Titanosaurus!

predator428, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Stalker, I just watched Aliens two days ago. The warriors have only three fingers. Great work as always Titanosaur.

There's a strange inconsistency here. In the movie, upon extremely close inspection it appears as though they have 3 fingers, but with long divisions down the middle. In all the replicas & figures, they have 6 fingers.

I got confused myself. I had to put in my ALIENS Disk 2 and look at the Production pics to figure it out.

I always assumed it was 6, since the original drone had 6 fingers, not to mention every figure & replica of the warriors had 6 as well. It seems in the film it was actually only 3 fingers with a crevice down the centre.

Anyway, nevermind all that. Good work on the picture again mate.

Thanks.

PREDATORv2, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Yes keep up the good work, and stalker...let the finger thing go...hahaha

lol, well its confusing because the movies depict them with diffrent finger amount and size.

The crevice in the centre always made it seem like 6. All the replica & figure companies seemed to see the same thing as me, heheh.

Either way, it doesn't really make a difference.

no it doesn't. although it still gets confusing when your drawing that critter.

This picture from the movie shows them with the bound 6 fingers again. This is such a horrid inconsistency that I can barely make sense of it anymore. It should probably be said that both answers are right, since they seem to switch back & forward between 6 & 3 fingers for no apparent reason.

(Edit: It's actually 5 fingers after all).

maybe the three fingers are for farther shots, while closer shots have six fingers. I don't know.

Anyway, the discussion about fingers has gone on long enough, it's all gone a bit off-topic...thanks to me, lol. I'll let everyone get back to commenting on your artwork.

lol ok stalker. thanks for commenting bud.

Lone_Hunter2, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

fuking beautiful mate awesome drawings as all ways and the predalien pitcure in your other topic is great aswell.

The-Wolf, Xenomorph, 16 years ago

Very good drawing man. I love warrior aliens. I should post some of my recent pictures. Several of my favorite Predator drawings and my Predalien drawing.